Cloudland vs Unaka

THE KING

3 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Imo, I don't think we could hold up with the dogs big line leaning on us for 4 quarters.  If we could rotate linemen we could beat you 

:popcorneater:

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

The Hampton game and the Rockwood game will show you where you are against a good team with depth.

Benfield is the force factor here, if they can stay healthy, they'll be a load 

4 minutes ago, creekerballer said:

If we could get a couple scores that aren’t just garbage time scores it would be plenty encouraging for us IMO. 

And you may, think pass defense is their biggest weakness, got some good defensive backs but not complete. Only problem you'll have is giving the QB time to throw.

On 8/23/2021 at 1:08 PM, pujo said:

And you may, think pass defense is their biggest weakness, got some good defensive backs but not complete. Only problem you'll have is giving the QB time to throw.

I will say this line may not be the best Unaka has had but they look the part better than they have in the past. They have 3 that are 6’2”-6’3” that all move fairly well. Being big isn’t everything but it helps, especially in 1A ball.

1 hour ago, NewGuySteve said:

I will say this line may not be the best Unaka has had but they look the part better than they have in the past. They have 3 that are 6’2”-6’3” that all move fairly well. Being big isn’t everything but it helps, especially in 1A ball.

If you can't block and tackle, you can't play football. Sounds like you have some pretty good looking kids.

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

If you can't block and tackle, you can't play football. Sounds like you have some pretty good looking kids.

That second part is the one I’m afraid will be their Achilles heel Friday. They look good and move well but how they respond to a more physical brand of football that Cloudland always brings is what I’m afraid will get them. 

4 minutes ago, NewGuySteve said:

That second part is the one I’m afraid will be their Achilles heel Friday. They look good and move well but how they respond to a more physical brand of football that Cloudland always brings is what I’m afraid will get them. 

Cloudland will for sure bring it. You either fight back or you take a beating.