Cleveland @ Macminn

fooseball95

14 minutes ago, logcabinman said:

Red Bank has been very athletic over the past couple of years, so to shut them out the first half is pretty impressive. McMinn QB is a solid player, but if secondary for Cleveland is solid and LB can eye the QB, I feel Cleveland can come out on top. 

I agree.  McMinn will have to have some success in the passing game.

2 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Cleveland is very balanced on offense. I believe had 202 yds rushing and 198 yards passing against redbank. Wrs are very talented and Tetoe is very tough at RB

Please excuse me for this - I can't remember the kids name, but is the WR with the mullet still there?  Really good basketball player in addition to football.  

3 hours ago, logcabinman said:

Red Bank has been very athletic over the past couple of years, so to shut them out the first half is pretty impressive. McMinn QB is a solid player, but if secondary for Cleveland is solid and LB can eye the QB, I feel Cleveland can come out on top. 

Red Bank is down this year. I’m sure Coach Brown will get them firing on all cylinders, but when we (WV) scrimmaged  they didn’t even move the ball much at all and we scored 4-5 times on them. 

7 hours ago, Haydiboy said:

Yeah rhea county is alot worse than mcminn county ever dreamt of being 

You guys are killing me :lol:

These Rhea County refs you guys keep talking about are Athens officials :lol:

Anytime a McMinn fan talks about how bad Rhea County officials are I think of this….

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488690d58d312c9d36781c

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2