Hampton vs JC

Tootie

40 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Man, you try to take what stats I post and make them  personal shots at people, and kids? Really? Don't. People that know me, know better. I don't get personal on here. Neither should you.

I hate it for anyone that's lost family and friends to death for any reason!

BTW, I don't coach anymore but politicians inserted themselves into ball and every other single thing of our lives. I'll point it out if I choose. Choose not to read it if you dislike. 

I am sorry thought you were a coach on HHS staff and had a kid laying in ICU and was stating these inacurate stats .I must have been wrong i was certain you were a coach.My mistake.

53 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Man, you try to take what stats I post and make them  personal shots at people, and kids? Really? Don't. People that know me, know better. I don't get personal on here. Neither should you.

I hate it for anyone that's lost family and friends to death for any reason!

BTW, I don't coach anymore but politicians inserted themselves into ball and every other single thing of our lives. I'll point it out if I choose. Choose not to read it if you dislike. 

Amen!!!

Divide and conquer, thats actually whats going on  . Working like a charm. Seems as a whole,  we are very gullible, that insurrection thing is soooooooooooooooo stupid, its comical. Its a 100000000 wonders that bunch didn't kill Mike Pence and Poor old Nancy. Get real. Its a united effort by the politicians and their puppet the media. Anyone dumb enough to think we would allow an angry mob loose on these high dollar politicians need their head examined.

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

Divide and conquer, thats actually whats going on  . Working like a charm. Seems as a whole,  we are very gullible, that insurrection thing is soooooooooooooooo stupid, its comical. Its a 100000000 wonders that bunch didn't kill Mike Pence and Poor old Nancy. Get real. Its a united effort by the politicians and their puppet the media. Anyone dumb enough to think we would allow an angry mob loose on these high dollar politicians need their head examined.

Exactly.   If I led a charge on the capital, I'd either be dead or I'd still be in the building this very moment 

3 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Exactly.   If I led a charge on the capital, I'd either be dead or I'd still be in the building this very moment 

Yeah ,I sure wouldn't try it. You would either be dead or in a straight jacket in solitary. Silliest thing I've ever seen. I used to think professional wresting was foolish.

I am not upset with anybody.  The stats I posted were from doctors that specialized in infectious diseases (on CNN, Fox, MSNBC). They're the ones saying these masks don't stop spread, that the vaccinated are now super spreaders of this virus and 75% of them are sick with it again where these outbreaks are happening. I feel more confident in them vs political medical "experts" is all.

No, I am not coaching at HHS and yes I feel for each one that's sick or lost someone to this virus or anything that took their lives. Reports say most (young and old) are obese and/or have major health problems but that doesn't ease the pain for they are loved friends and family. 

Here it is:: More concerning than the virus itself, is it seems to target the elderly and those with major health issues...Seems I've read history of man "cleansing" the population  before. 

38 minutes ago, pujo said:

The Liberal D's set back and allowed angry mob anarchists to run their streets and freeways, take over federal buildings, rape, murder and destroy property and didn't do a thing but praise the trash and call for defunding the police...and liberals like George Soros funded it! But that's okay because they know better how you should live your life and when you should die.

4 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

The Liberal D's set back and allowed angry mob anarchists to run their streets and freeways, take over federal buildings, rape, murder and destroy property and didn't do a thing but praise the trash and call for defunding the police...and liberals like George Soros funded it! But that's okay because they know better how you should live your life and when you should die.

Being played to divide, we are all Gods creation regardless of skin color, We are trying to distill hate . I hate evil and wickedness, not people of a different skin color. Got will gather his people from the 4 corners of the Earth.

44 minutes ago, pujo said:

Yeah ,I sure wouldn't try it. You would either be dead or in a straight jacket in solitary. Silliest thing I've ever seen. I used to think professional wresting was foolish.

56 minutes ago, pujo said:

51 minutes ago, THE KING said:

...and if the facts keep coming out, we'll find the liberal D's and their anarchists were behind this as much as anybody if not completely

Just now, uknoit2 said:

...and if the facts keep coming out, we'll find the liberal D's and their anarchists were behind this as much as anybody if not completely

All staged, watching the capitol police testify and cry like babies was comical. I'm pretty sure our secret service are trained to be a little tougher than that. Whole mess was silly.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Being played to divide, we are all Gods creation regardless of skin color, We are trying to distill hate . I hate evil and wickedness, not people of a different skin color. Got will gather his people from the 4 corners of the Earth.

The ONLY ones making skin color an issue and instilling hate are the D's! It benefits them. Always has. They are now considered the party of the black man but wasn't long ago they were the party of cross burnings. I say not much has changed from them past!