Hampton vs JC

Tootie

Just now, uknoit2 said:

Didn't happen either...And none of them died from anything that did happen that day. It's a game to those freaks up there 

I highly doubt anyone died. If this had been real, we'd have to build a huge prison or a lot of electric chairs. Anyone and everyone involved would be in deep poo.

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

I highly doubt anyone died. If this had been real, we'd have to build a huge prison or a lot of electric chairs. Anyone and everyone involved would be in deep poo.

If it had been real, the elect chairs and prisons would be used for the commie trash that resides there now. If it ever happens for real, it'll be easy to tell 

7 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Didn't happen either...And none of them died from anything that did happen that day. It's a game to those freaks up there 

Had an idiot stab me in the back with a knife in each hand when i was in high school, I never shed a tear or contemplated suicide, all I wanted to do was beat his brains in. Doubt I'd handle this better than our highly trained secret service.

5 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

If it had been real, the elect chairs and prisons would be used for the commie trash that resides there now. If it ever happens for real, it'll be easy to tell 

What gets me is they actually want people to believe it, whats worse is a lot of people do.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

What gets me is they actually want people to believe it, whats worse is a lot of people do.

Like people believe the Afghan problem just "appeared" and is T's fault! :roflol:

You seen this pics of the $80 billion of war equipment ole Joe left for the Taliban to possess? What about the room full of stacks and stacks and stacks of new $100 American bills the Taliban now owns? Look up the video from today. Smells a lot like an Obama move to me!!! He likes to fly billions of cash to his friends over there you know.

Point Being:: Covid and capitol riot is the VERY LEAST of our worries now...but don't worry, they'll keep the diversions alive and well here  

8 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Like people believe the Afghan problem just "appeared" and is T's fault! :roflol:

You seen this pics of the $80 billion of war equipment ole Joe left for the Taliban to possess? What about the room full of stacks and stacks and stacks of new $100 American bills the Taliban now owns? Look up the video from today. Smells a lot like an Obama move to me!!! He likes to fly billions of cash to his friends over there you know.

Point Being:: Covid and capitol riot is the VERY LEAST of our worries now...but don't worry, they'll keep the diversions alive and well here  

This here stuff makes me sick to my stomach!!I bet them folks who voted that Ba#@!rd in are feeling real smart right now.Those fools over there reenacting the Marines raising our flag picture is embarrassing!

Just now, orngnblk said:

This here stuff makes me sick to my stomach!!I bet them folks who voted that Ba#@!rd in are feeling real smart right now.Those fools over there reenacting the Marines raising our flag picture is embarrassing!

It's the most sickening thing I may have ever seen and nobody will burn for it...Well, we will pay for it but not the commies behind it