WEEK 3 - Oak Ridge @ Clinton

CardinalGrey

2 hours ago, catswild said:

My guess is that had Clinton won, the game would be on, Labor Day or no Labor Day...you can take it from there.

From what I've heard, you can thank your OR coaching staff for the way they conducted themselves after the game during the hand shaking. Coach Keith will not tolerate that type of behavior him being a former military man. 

It's over.We can move on. You guys have Farragut to get ready for and we have Cherokee. 

3 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

From what I've heard, you can thank your OR coaching staff for the way they conducted themselves after the game during the hand shaking. Coach Keith will not tolerate that type of behavior him being a former military man. 

It's over.We can move on. You guys have Farragut to get ready for and we have Cherokee. 

Oh my, another Stanton incident?? Haha 

Coach Keith also said the better football team didn't win the game. Same as he said last year.  And for the record, Clinton cancelled the freshman and  jv game, it's been scheduled since Feb.   49-12 OR since '43.  And two of those were in '43.  Nuff said.  On to FHS.

Edited by oridgecat
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Coach Keith also said the better football team didn't win the game. Same as he said last year.  And for the record, Clinton cancelled the freshman and  jv game, it's been scheduled since Feb.   49-12 OR since '43.  And two of those were in '43.  Nuff said.  On to FHS.

Git ‘em, ORC! Saw you give Jai some skin on that run on YouTube during the telecast. I said, there’s my boy!