Bledsoe @ Meigs week (3) 2021

Yeti

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Yep happened to us last year with CF and we both had a date to make it up and they wouldnt.If you dont play you get a loss and the other team does not have to make it up even if the can.IMO if it can be made up IT SHOUKD BE!

I agree totally! If the game can be played it needs to be played, covid is not fair to anyone but taking the W and not playing is almost as bad as cheating in my book, and whoever does it should have the score ran up on them if possible.

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

I agree totally! If the game can be played it needs to be played, covid is not fair to anyone but taking the W and not playing is almost as bad as cheating in my book, and whoever does it should have the score ran up on them if possible.

Pretty sure neither team wants to miss this game. 

6 hours ago, Yeti said:

Pretty sure neither team wants to miss this game. 

Not from what I’m hearing on my end Yeti. Bledsoe is playing that Covid card to the fullest extent of the law! Definitely confirming what we in dunlap already knew about Pikeville. YELLOW!  
 Bledsoe is willing to take a regional loss just to dodge having to play Meigs.  That’s weak as water 

Just now, Sequatchie33 said:

Not from what I’m hearing on my end Yeti. Bledsoe is playing that Covid card to the fullest extent of the law! Definitely confirming what we in dunlap already knew about Pikeville. YELLOW!  
 Bledsoe is willing to take a regional loss just to dodge having to play Meigs.  That’s weak as water 

Really doesn't make sense. Every region game your playing for number 1 seed until you get a loss. 

7 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Bledsoe vs Meigs CAN be played!  Bledsoe has 2-3 hurt and Meigs has 2-3 hurt. They should play Friday night!
 There’s other factors at play here the reason Bledsoe is dodging Meigs and playing the Covid card so hard..

2 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Not what I'm hearing