Week 4: Fayetteville (1A) hosts Upperman (4A)

MC4FHS

https://www.facebook.com/1096065777/posts/10219859916303757/?d=n

this is your touchdown you’re claiming?

find somewhere else to use your excuses. What’s funny is upperman was holding, horse collar tackling, and illegally blocking the entire game.  We were getting all the flags, as we always do. We’re used to overcoming the officials. Those officials were the poorest excuse for officiating I’ve ever seen. Thank goodness they actually called a couple good calls. 

Edited by Tigerlifer

TD for sure.  But the game is over. Sometime you just get some bad calls from some refs that already know what there call is going to be if it's a close game.  Looked to me both sides got some bad calls. So it kinda washed out, but that was definitely a TD and anyone that doesn't think so please go have your eyes examined. 

3 minutes ago, sportman said:

TD for sure.  But the game is over. Sometime you just get some bad calls from some refs that already know what there call is going to be if it's a close game.  Looked to me both sides got some bad calls. So it kinda washed out, but that was definitely a TD and anyone that doesn't think so please go have your eyes examined. 

How can you tell anything from this angle??

I will agree that it does look like he made initial progress, but you can’t see where the goal line is from this particular angle.

35 minutes ago, Tigerlifer said:

https://www.facebook.com/1096065777/posts/10219859916303757/?d=n

this is your touchdown you’re claiming?

find somewhere else to use your excuses. What’s funny is upperman was holding, horse collar tackling, and illegally blocking the entire game.  We were getting all the flags, as we always do. We’re used to overcoming the officials. Those officials were the poorest excuse for officiating I’ve ever seen. Thank goodness they actually called a couple good calls. 

The entire defensive line is knocked back into the end zone. It’s a touchdown in any other stadium in the nation except where the refs were cheating in Fayetteville. See you boys next year in Baxter. It will not be close 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Losing is not the issue. It’s the blatant cheating by the refs that is. Water under the  bridge city did what they had to do as a team and coaches and won the game good luck to them the rest of the way. But now don’t get on here later in the season and complain about calls in a football game after what happened in this one. 

Not sure what the fuss is about on the kid from City's knee being down?  The replay clearly shows his hand only touching the ground. Definitely a touchdown!  I laugh at this about the refs cheating and home cooking for City. City is probably the most penalized team in the state. A lot of it is their own doing as they are not the most discipline team in the state but they get questionable calls every week and it seems everytime they break for a long gain or touchdown, the laundry comes out to take it away. I was pleasantly surprised they got the illegal block in the back or whatever the call was on the touchdown that would have won the game for the Bees as City appears to never get the calls in most all of their games.