Week 4: Fayetteville (1A) hosts Upperman (4A)

MC4FHS

Just now, UCSportsFan said:

Yes you can compete, but I guarantee you I could take a set of referees and they absolutely can decide the outcome of the game You know it I know it everybody else knows it. And that is exactly what happened in this game. Bad call after bad call you had three touchdowns that went against Upperman and for city. That’s the difference in this game. City has a good team no doubt about it. I take nothing away from the players/coaches. But these refs gave them 18 points. That is fact. 

4 hours ago, DealLawyer said:

City skeert for sure now!!  Learn how to lose with class like your coach.  No excuses.   

Losing is not the issue. It’s the blatant cheating by the refs that is. Water under the  bridge city did what they had to do as a team and coaches and won the game good luck to them the rest of the way. But now don’t get on here later in the season and complain about calls in a football game after what happened in this one. 

58 minutes ago, tiger355 said:

https://www.waff.com/page/play-of-the-week/?fbclid=IwAR2PGgEQGnGz-cLq9SYhaPORkMIz9lb0VMroQ8JuojYN6QFeRFA36ggEgMM
Here is a link to the play where they claim the player was down and the refs cheated. Judge for yourself. 

Right knee on the ground. Roll it back it’s plain as day. Do you have to phantom block in the back on the winning TD by Upperman? How about the 1 yard score by Harris they said never happened?  Do we have that film?

8 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Right knee on the ground. Roll it back it’s plain as day. Do you have to phantom block in the back on the winning TD by Upperman? How about the 1 yard score by Harris they said never happened?  Do we have that film?

I have no dog in this fight, but the clip I watched that was posted, clearly shows a touchdown.

• Like 1