TC at Macon

tcjacket13

Ghost as usual lying about what we are saying. Who said anything about title contenders?  Upper Cumberland dork predicted a macon win. And then he’s been saying the refs cheated his beloved Baxter bees out of a win over a 1A team. I do believe Fayetteville city plays in 1A classification last time I looked. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

Ghost as usual lying about what we are saying. Who said anything about title contenders?  Upper Cumberland dork predicted a macon win. And then he’s been saying the refs cheated his beloved Baxter bees out of a win over a 1A team. I do believe Fayetteville city plays in 1A classification last time I looked. 

Good post, DL.

Ghosty just cannot give TC any credit. Many thought we would get thumped and I hate to say it but I thought we would lose myself. But I saw players getting some confidence last night. We have things to work on but we got this W. 

How about just a simple CONGRATS for once ghosty? 

2 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Good post, DL.

Ghosty just cannot give TC any credit. Many thought we would get thumped and I hate to say it but I thought we would lose myself. But I saw players getting some confidence last night. We have things to work on but we got this W. 

How about just a simple CONGRATS for once ghosty? 

He can't say that he is too big of a troll and hater to give the boys of TC the credit they deserve. He is too busy accusing the coaches and kids of criminal acts against younger females. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, RTD said:

He can't say that he is too big of a troll and hater to give the boys of TC the credit they deserve. He is too busy accusing the coaches and kids of criminal acts against younger females. 

Accusing?  Seriously, your county schools has people in prison and on sex offender websites. Accusations, ... it's convictions now, mate.

22 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

Accusing?  Seriously, your county schools has people in prison and on sex offender websites. Accusations, ... it's convictions now, mate.

What is your fascination with sex offenders

25 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

You guys are on here trashing the team your coach and system ducked because they lost to a good 1A team.  And you think you deserve credit for beating weak #### ER and Macon?  Honestly, who the heck do you guys schedule?  Upperman didn't have to play Fayette, and they did, at least they didn't cop out of the game with excuses like you ###### did.  TC doesn't get to talk trash about teams losing because you guys literally ducked the same team you are trashing for losing.

Can you make a sentence without using profanity? 

• Upvote 1

• CoachT locked this topic