Week 3 Haywood vs Lexington!!

Kruger77

I do believe will slow the ball down, giving Haywood fewer possessions. The Tomcats has to maximize the possessions on offense. Haywood’s goal is to be up by 14 in the fourth quarter. That should take the running game out of Lexington, but I doubt it will. 
Ive said it once and I’ll say it again, I will not consider Lexington a threat to represent the West in Chattanooga, until they change their offense.

27 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

I see that the Jackson Sun is picking Haywood to win this one.

Here is what some of the "experts" have to say:

Massey:  Haywood 34, Lexington 20
S. Moore:  Haywood by 5 (2 points were added to Lexington's power rating for HFA)
Jax Sun:   Haywood 37, Lexington 21

Although I don't like to make predictions, Stacmot (who is definitely NOT an expert) hopes that Massey, The Jackson Sun, and a few other posters on this thread are correct with theirs.  Praying for safe travels and a clean injury free game. 

Get the win Haywood!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stacmot said:

Here is what some of the "experts" have to say:

Massey:  Haywood 34, Lexington 20
S. Moore:  Haywood by 5 (2 points were added to Lexington's power rating for HFA)
Jax Sun:   Haywood 37, Lexington 21

Although I don't like to make predictions, Stacmot (who is definitely NOT an expert) hopes that Massey, The Jackson Sun, and a few other posters on this thread are correct with theirs.  Praying for safe travels and a clean injury free game. 

Get the win Haywood!

I feel like y’all will get the win tonight Stacmot, although Lexington is a tough place to win at. They’ll definitely make you earn it. 

• Like 1