Littull fellurs cross Pistull Creik two tha Gyunts

STARSNBARS

On 9/4/2021 at 10:18 AM, strongx said:

Yikes! I would assume murvil has more than 58, but I haven’t counted. I’d guess 70-80. It will be a tough stat for alco to overcome as murvil plays a lot of kids.

The good news for alco is the game will be at their place with their refs. Murvil will be outnumbered where it counts - on the field.

And you were correct... Little don talbot and crew tried like h e l l to keep the REBS from winning but failed once again.  Chris Clark has had more success than talbot.  Trash

On 9/11/2021 at 4:58 PM, pepvol said:

I knew he had a good arm I just didn't know he's like a bigger version of Potts ! I can't imagine Maryville playing against a better QB than Potts and Buckles . 

The question came to my mind earlier today how good Catholic could be with the current group of athletes if Buckles hadn't left.  If he's still there they might even be the favorite in that classification. The freshman they are playing has some potential, but he's not there yet.  Going to be tough getting by McCallie/Briarcrest/Ensworth/BA/Bayor to move on.  

And, yep. I know they beat Baylor last week, but that was about as even a game as it could have been, sans a couple of turnovers.  

2 hours ago, HTV said:

The question came to my mind earlier today how good Catholic could be with the current group of athletes if Buckles hadn't left.  If he's still there they might even be the favorite in that classification. The freshman they are playing has some potential, but he's not there yet.  Going to be tough getting by McCallie/Briarcrest/Ensworth/BA/Bayor to move on.  

And, yep. I know they beat Baylor last week, but that was about as even a game as it could have been, sans a couple of turnovers.  

Goodur qwestun HTV.....Catlick reeturned a lot on offence frum laist yeer......O-Line entack...Winton and sum nice tranfurrs....and that big ole Duncan on deefence.....Buckles iz a rilly good playur and treemenduss competteetur....and wood maik a hooge diffurrunce...Eye thawt he wuz bettur thain Tee Martin jr....(jist my opinyun)......Eye'm wuz jist glaid we gott C5 baick on tha buss aftur tha way he played agin Catlick inn tha scrimmich beefour tha Arish could recroot him....:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

14 hours ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Man that is a huge vicarious experience isnt it!  Yall play somebody for those balls and it might mean something one day. Lmao

murvul just needs to play 6A football like Alcoa does 3A!:thumb:

If you can't get it done, give Alcoa that extra 1000 students and 50 football players and watch a oakland stomp down!:thumb: