Who is Fairview and are they good?

WestviewAlumni

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Manlet’s be honest some doubted Westview cause they have such a boner hoping Peabody is down !! You and me watched Westview and said right them No one will challenge the Chargers in 2 a !!! Not all of everyone’s reason for doubt but some folks on here look at them selves in the mirror dancing like Buffalo bill and fantasizing about the Tide being down ! I say this we would split with Westview if we played 10 times ! The way the chargers handled themselves with class on the field I am a fan now !!!!! But people better put some respect on it when they say Westview this year ! 

I’m a Simpson fan! You know this! Each year the kid has gotten better. Their line looks like a small college line. Great receivers! Just a team that I’m sold on! I’d take any bet on them 

8 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Not cool dude ! They are a solid team ! We can give Westview props with out being that guy dude

I appreciate it bud. We got spanked tonight but we actually did fair against Simpson. Trouble is WV was very stout in the other 2 phases too. He did carve us up but we made some plays as well. We just could not sustain drives and kept getting further further behind. Cant do that against this kind of offense. I look for them to go far. 

Edited by Swarm

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

We don’t quit swarm ! That Charger team we would split or maybe go 6/4 against ! Solid all around team ! GL on your season dude !

Thank you. We can still win this region and make a run. These kind of games play to your advantage in October and November. 

Good luck to you guys as well! 

12 minutes ago, Jacketman89 said:

Definitely the 2A club to watch. Impressive. There is talent all over the field with Westview. Safe travels back west and good luck from here on out. I’ll be following. 

Very few highschool teams will have the all around talent the Chargers have ! You guys will not see a passing attack remotely close to that again! We picked him 2 or 3 times with our stud dbs and he still lit us up a bit ! GL to you guys buddy

32 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

@Kiddmaximus my homie !!!y’all did your thing against a solid Fair view congrats and keep it rolling my guy !!!!

I appreciate it!! We look to get better! This team hasn’t peaked yet I see them cleaning up more and more good luck to the golden tide let’s represent the west!! In due time I’ll be telling you about WV quarterback younger brother who is throwing almost college level passes at age 11!!!

5 minutes ago, Kiddmaximus said:

I appreciate it!! We look to get better! This team hasn’t peaked yet I see them cleaning up more and more good luck to the golden tide let’s represent the west!! In due time I’ll be telling you about WV quarterback younger brother who is throwing almost college level passes at age 11!!!

He has a offer from Oregon and only in 6th grade.