Boone @ Betsy

lawnman

22 minutes ago, Redskin15 said:

I'm a neutral party here but I wanted to say to Blazer those Daniel Boone kids are really tough kids and they play hard all the way to the last whistle. I have so much respect for their coaching staff and their kids.  I was so impressed by the way they played the game.  Tough physical bunch, good luck to the Blazers on the rest of the season. 

Thanks bro, we just can't ever seem to get past Elizabethton, plus they have a really good team this year.

7 hours ago, EHSTrack06 said:

We've taken a slight step back this year so if you are better than last year an upset could happen

Everybody knew our offense would struggle this year and that the defense would have to carry the team.    But after getting gashed by Loudon last week.....   You guys have nothing to worry about.    I think we will give you a good game but we just don't have enough horses in the stalls.   Pulling for a Boone win but at the same time being realistic...

Betsy getting no love from the JC Press, they have you ranked at #5.    In reality I would guess your are either 2 or 3.

https://www.johnsoncitypress.com/sports/notes-chance-of-a-lifetime-for-hilltoppers-line/article_6eceed86-0e70-11ec-9555-f3899afab7d1.html

Class 4A

1. Greeneville, 2. South-Doyle, 3. Pearl-Cohn, 4. Tullahoma, 5. Elizabethton, 6. Haywood, 7. Upperman, 8. Marshall County, 9. Hardin County, 10. South Gibson

11 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Betsy getting no love from the JC Press, they have you ranked at #5.    In reality I would guess your are either 2 or 3.

https://www.johnsoncitypress.com/sports/notes-chance-of-a-lifetime-for-hilltoppers-line/article_6eceed86-0e70-11ec-9555-f3899afab7d1.html

Class 4A

1. Greeneville, 2. South-Doyle, 3. Pearl-Cohn, 4. Tullahoma, 5. Elizabethton, 6. Haywood, 7. Upperman, 8. Marshall County, 9. Hardin County, 10. South Gibson

I would put Betsy in Front of Tullahoma and let the season takes it course. The playoffs will have a totally different players in the East this year as region 2 has a totally different look and feel to it. Betsy was hurt by having only 1 game under its belt for the pollsters and people ran the Hill down. Looking back that was a very strong win for Betsy.

secondly they lost by 30 to Greeneville and that hurt them. Greeneville and Betsy fans know what the rest of the state don’t know or can’t comprehend the Devil’s extreme speed and athleticism.

Rankings are just paper, BUT they can be put up in the locker room for the added “cheap” motivation. It doesn’t hurt and Betsy knows how to win.

Edited by noonesfool