Boone @ Betsy

lawnman

Betsy has some serious work to be done. Greeneville gave a blueprint of how to handle the Cyclones and Boone about did. Have to have more receiver options and your best rusher can’t always be your QB. Play calling can only work with what plays you can complete. If things don’t improve quickly, more losses could be in The future.  

6 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Lol idk who wins that game honestly. Rhea county up 2 with 3min left 

I hear ya!  This squad for Betsy right now just isn’t having the “desire” as a team. Individual players do for time to time but not as a team. If they don’t improve, I honestly don’t see us making it to the third round to face the Devils again. 

1 minute ago, gr8tplay said:

Blazer if Boone didn’t have those penalties late in the 4th, could’ve been much different. Really liked how Coach Jenkins called the game. Just a few changes and they could really make some noise.  

You're right, that's the thing against Elizabethton, we just always find a way to lose.    But don't take anything away from the Cyclones either, they are a very good team.            Nobody can say Boone's defense didn't show up tonight, I thought they looked great, but you have to be able to score some points too.       The old saying "Defense wins championships" is wrong.... Defense keeps the other team from winning....