The UC Tornadoes Storm Into TCA Lions Den

BigSwoShow

14 hours ago, BigSwoShow said:

Sounds good. How y’all looking this year? TCA has always been a problem for us 

Not sure we have always been a problem for you guys. We are more like a pesky nat that just won’t go away. Your power game is what our young ones are going to have to try to control. Y’all be safe in travels and pray for no injuries. 

23 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

Nothing really to see here. We are just a bunch of one-legged boys and a butt kicking contest.

This is a very young TCA football team. There is definitely a bright future for the Lions. There is young talent on the varsity and there is some very exciting talent in the pipeline.

TCA has to try and find a way to keep the Union City offense off the field and limit the time consuming drives. A couple of yards of penetration by our defensive line each play and solid work from the linebackers could make for an interesting game.

If TCA wants a shot to win this ball game they're going to have to control the ball and the clock like they did against Adamsville. They will have to play turn over free football in my opinion.

I would say that Union City would be the favorite coming into the contest. I can assure you that the young Lions will stand up and fight hard all night long.

I hope that this game gets played and that both teams remain injury free.

I would encourage Union City fans attending the game to arrive early and hungry and partake of our BBQ nachos, Power T burgers, and jumbo hotdogs from the concession stand. You will not be disappointed.

I will post a link for live video streaming of this game later on in the week.

This^^^^^ the Jumbo hotdog is a real treat. That is the thing is legit! If you are a meat eater, take our words for it. They really are a JUMBO. 

I was in DC last year visiting family, I went up to a food truck that advertised a JUMBO hot dog. I thought, sounds legit, I am going to try it. That is what I ordered, and when that joker from some far off land brought that little wiener up to me I laughed in his face. I asked for my money back and left. TCA will sure feed you well. I promise. Take reitz advise and come early and get your bell full. 

If, you are expecting a big crowd, I would come early if you want to sit in the bleachers. The visiting side bleachers is pretty small. 

15 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Not sure we have always been a problem for you guys. We are more like a pesky nat that just won’t go away. Your power game is what our young ones are going to have to try to control. Y’all be safe in travels and pray for no injuries. 

I don’t remember beating your Lions. They are always well coached and shoe up to play. Yes TCA has been a problem for my Tornadoes. 

12 hours ago, BigSwoShow said:

I don’t remember beating your Lions. They are always well coached and shoe up to play. Yes TCA has been a problem for my Tornadoes. 

The last two meetings UC has won. One of those wins UC gained 491 yards rushing. Basically right up the gut. The last meeting was close but the power game took over. Curious to see see how these young lions respond. I do Know these young guys will fight. They are kind stubborn. But also they are so young they don’t know any better. 

51 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

The last two meetings UC has won. One of those wins UC gained 491 yards rushing. Basically right up the gut. The last meeting was close but the power game took over. Curious to see see how these young lions respond. I do Know these young guys will fight. They are kind stubborn. But also they are so young they don’t know any better. 

I saw Quinn at the grocery store last night in the popsicle section and he said he knows how to slow down union city. Just saying 

Live video streaming of the Union City at Trinity Christian Academy game will be brought to you by Worthy Road Studios and Trinity Christian Academy. The Countdown To Kickoff Pregame Show will begin at 6:30. Diamond Dave McCulley and Stan Gerard (Reitz Fan) will have the call of the game.

To view the game, simply click the LIVE button at the link below.

https://www.facebook.com/TrinityChristianLions/