Oneida @ York

Spike016

29 minutes ago, pujo said:

Also think if York loses, they,ll end up 4th. Also think Rockwood is being under estimated. Then again I'm too far away to really know these teams. Can't wait to see the scoreboard tonight, real curious about Marion and Bledsoe.

If Rockwood is full strength they will challenge anybody in Region 2. The only issue with Rockwood through the years is they have been very inconsistent from game to game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

If Rockwood is full strength they will challenge anybody in Region 2. The only issue with Rockwood through the years is they have been very inconsistent from game to game.

With Rockwood getting their guys back they should be ready to go. In my opinion it’s theirs to lose. You’re correct as their inconsistency has been their Achilles heel in the past. 

3 hours ago, pujo said:

Also think if York loses, they,ll end up 4th. Also think Rockwood is being under estimated. Then again I'm too far away to really know these teams. Can't wait to see the scoreboard tonight, real curious about Marion and Bledsoe.

Rockwood played a depleted Sweetwater team and still lost. I still think they aren't that good this year.

8 hours ago, pujo said:

Hope you guys give Carter a run for their money tonight, I'd love to to an upset.

According to the big ones only 14.3 percent have Carter winning which is good for me. Carter should win by 12 or so depending on how much depth CF shows tonight, going to be a good test If they do want to make a run. 

Edited by TheTruthHurts22