Rebs haid ovur two tha Beer-den

STARSNBARS

12 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

You ott'a be ashamed club'n them baby seals.....:lol:

You need to play 5A...uh strike that..that's barney's line......NFL teams!:thumb:

When are you ever going to file for an eviction notice to get me out of your head for living rent free. You know I'm tearing your mind up don't you living there getting away with what ever I want.

7 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

You ott'a be ashamed club'n them baby seals.....:lol:

You need to play 5A...uh strike that..that's barney's line......NFL teams!:thumb:

East Tn for the most part seems Down this year . I hope we get some Challenging games down the road because Oakland sure is . I'd Love for Alcoa to Play Greeneville this year , 4A for Alcoa would be a lot more fun for you guys I think . I see a lot of Baby Seals in your alls Future this year ! LOL 

3 hours ago, pepvol said:

East Tn for the most part seems Down this year . I hope we get some Challenging games down the road because Oakland sure is . I'd Love for Alcoa to Play Greeneville this year , 4A for Alcoa would be a lot more fun for you guys I think . I see a lot of Baby Seals in your alls Future this year ! LOL 

Greeneville is just the #1 4A team.....the F5 playing the AP #1 5A Thursday.....:ph34r:

11 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

When are you ever going to file for an eviction notice to get me out of your head for living rent free. You know I'm tearing your mind up don't you living there getting away with what ever I want.

Like a dog with a wore out ball. It's all chewed up.....but he still "slappys" it all over the yard!:thumb:

On 9/11/2021 at 11:31 AM, HTV said:

Same stadium as it was when the current building opened in 1971.  

Same for Central.  

The last two remaining original football stadium structures at their current locations in the Knox County system, I am pretty sure.  The rest have all been replaced by the aluminum bleacher type structures with press boxes that more resemble a port a potty than a working press box.  

It was called to my attention that Gibbs also still has it's concrete structure on the home side.  

However, Knox County is coming in to redo their stadium in the offseason, but with a twist. They are going to keep the current home side as the visitors side and put a new structure, that will be the home side, on the current visitors side.  But I am told it will be the aluminum type of structure with the prefab press box that Knox County is putting up these days.  But in any event, at least they will get a new bigger press box, which has long been needed.  i am assuming they will keep the current press box for visiting coaches and media.