Lake County travels to Humboldt

TipToe421

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

I agree, your line play was very solid ! And to be honest I have thought some of your kids was way to hot headed, but tonight they played and behaved like winners ! I think these young men needed some distractions removed and it shows ! Ok no more nice posts  fellas !

Bring it, we gonna sharpen the cable for yaw….

3 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Yea but he was pressured all night keep watching. Much better line play and a lot more discipline…especially when there was a moment we could’ve fallen into some chippy plays. #7 is a sophomore and was impressive for us. #15 freshman played well. Considering what we had discussed earlier in the week I was very pleased!

Lot better.

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

I agree, your line play was very solid ! And to be honest I have thought some of your kids was way to hot headed, but tonight they played and behaved like winners ! I think these young men needed some distractions removed and it shows ! Ok no more nice posts  fellas !

Start it jerk. Don’t be scared!

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Nice ? Trentons coming to town.Long win streak?

14 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Yea but he was pressured all night keep watching. Much better line play and a lot more discipline…especially when there was a moment we could’ve fallen into some chippy plays. #7 is a sophomore and was impressive for us. #15 freshman played well. Considering what we had discussed earlier in the week I was very pleased!

Who is #7 shocker? His running style is very similar to Larry Stubbs and only a sophomore? That young man is gonna be a beast!

Lake County played a good game last night considering the lay off. I really like the emphasis on the run game. The offensive line played well and opened holes up for the playmakers. LC needs to continue to emphasize the running game to set up the passing game. Defensively LC played well. The defensive line controlled the line of scrimmage. Linebackers played downhill all night. Defensive backs controlled the Humboldt passing game. The defense forced 6 turnovers which is a must going forward. The bad was to many penalties. That must be cleaned up. 2 trips inside 10 resulted in no points. LC must do a better job when they get red zone opportunities. LC is headed in the right direction. Everyone has wrote the Falcons off but LC is still a top 5 or 6 team in 1A. Schedule is going get tough in the next 2 or 3 weeks. LC will continue to get better and be a dangerous team in November. Coach Quinn is doing a very good job especially with everything the program has been through the last 2 years.