Springfield vs Kenwood

brian2000

7 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

Me to man....they usually do in a region game especially after a lose. Can’t wait until we get everybody back from the virus as well

I get, to an point, that you’ve had a lot of people out and are limited on personnel to run your full playbook. But you can’t keep running the QB 80% of the time and expect to get positive results. 

21 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

I get, to an point, that you’ve had a lot of people out and are limited on personnel to run your full playbook. But you can’t keep running the QB 80% of the time and expect to get positive results. 

I agree. Wilson Central played the run pretty good other night...gaps were getting filled up....weren’t many running lanes. Passing game was off. 2 was basically the only target last wk. Got to get special teams better as well. Times like this Dustin has proved to have the guys ready for the next region game.

Edited by brian2000

3 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

@JacketLover @brian2000 @Kevin38 @LEON @Poundtherock23 

Game day.  Buckle the chin straps and lace up the cleats The Kenwood Knights are coming to town for a Homecoming game at the JAC,  I expect a close game I am picking the 

jackets-21

kenwood-16

Good luck to you ad the jackets tonight . I don't think you'll need very much!

GO BIG RED