Loudon @ Greenback

orngnblk

2 hours ago, Redskin15 said:

O&B I'm hoping your family members don't tell the rest of the team this game is already over.  GB always plays all out against us.  I'm just hoping our kids come out with real intensity, and I mean all of them.  Our starters seem like they do but when we get a good lead and we mix starters with the younger kids we have drop off in our intensity level.  You can see this in our kickoff coverage team, it's like they are waiting on someone else to make a play. Coach Harig has been on them this year. 

We have had some success over the years against you all,It is actually 8 to 4 in your favor and that will get added to Fri.We are young but play hard.

Edited by orngnblk

41 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

We have had good success over the years against you all,I think you all have a 4 game lead but that will get added to Fri.We are young but play hard.

Well I will say I hope for both teams to get thru injury free and for both teams good luck on the rest of the season. Hopefully you guys can win that region for Loudon County.

11 hours ago, Redskin15 said:

Well I will say I hope for both teams to get thru injury free and for both teams good luck on the rest of the season. Hopefully you guys can win that region for Loudon County.

Thank you I would love to say that that is a great possibility but we regressed Fri night!With that kind of play calling and undisciplined play we wont beat Midway and Oakdale may embarrass us.Midway has gotten after it after the Oakdale loss!

On 9/18/2021 at 7:21 PM, orngnblk said:

We have had some success over the years against you all,It is actually 8 to 4 in your favor and that will get added to Fri.We are young but play hard.

Just wanted to get on your thread and say looks like karma has bitten Boyd after running the score up on your guys.  They haven't won a ballgame, even losing to their nemesis in silverdale.

4 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

WOW!That doesnt say much for us either.LOL.Karma does suck tho!

You’ll be fine swimming in your own pond. Y’all have gotten used to competing with all classes the last 4-5 years. We’ve talked and while you hoped it would continue everyone knew it couldn’t last forever especially in a small school. You’ll still be competitive in your region and even classification for the most part. Your schedule makes it look a lot worse than it is. Honestly you’re a top 10 in A in my opinion just not the overwhelming power you have been recently.