H2O at Upperman

H2Oman

2 minutes ago, RTD said:

Upperman by at least 20 if not more. Whites Creek is garbage so H2O win over WC just gives the fan base false hope. H2O beat a below-average metro school and now they are world beaters a tiger can't change its stripes you'll are just back where you belong a middle-of-the-road team that will never win a ring. 

Trust me chief… no one is excited about Whites Creek… I feel sorry for those kids!

Serious question though… Do y’all already got your region runner up shirts made for your kids yet?

49 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

sure do we got them in purple and white so we can hand them to your kids during handshake line

Maybe they should wear it under their pads… kind of like they wore the beat Watertown shirts last year.

I imagine them saying something like… first class in TC since forever to not win at least one region championship in four years. Proud to to be playing second fiddle to those Watertown boys!

What do you think??? I like it myself!!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

Trust me chief… no one is excited about Whites Creek… I feel sorry for those kids!

Serious question though… Do y’all already got your region runner up shirts made for your kids yet?

That's the response I wanted. This year hasn't felt right without the trash talk from H2O this season.

1 hour ago, biggest said:

Get your panties out of a wod! And take a joke funny.

I miss the trash talk I have to get you'll back to your old ways. Winning games Is fun but not as fun knowing that H2O is going to talk trash which you'll have earned the right too with your region  titles.

17 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Maybe they should wear it under their pads… kind of like they wore the beat Watertown shirts last year.

I imagine them saying something like… first class in TC since forever to not win at least one region championship in four years. Proud to to be playing second fiddle to those Watertown boys!

What do you think??? I like it myself!!!

We all know those region titles came to an end last year. This is our region TC just allows H2O to rent a room in the region. Those region titles amounted to a home-field loss to TC every year in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

I don’t talk trash unless I’m confident and I’m getting a little more confident everyday!

To be honest I want you'll to win out and to be at your best when you'll come to the creek bank for the region title game at end of the season. I just wish it could be packed like it used to be but the new bleachers will only hold half the crowd on the home side.