Alcoa at West

WestHigh4Life

15 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Worst officiated game I have ever been too. Alcoa with different refs, beat West by 3 touchdowns. 

Or the fact you didn’t get the calls you would usually get at home. You get most of the refs out of that association and you’re still getting as close of a ball game as you had tonight. West was right with you all. Chalk this one to West smacked you guys in the mouth a bit and luckily you guys responded and did what good teams do, found a way to win. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

Or the fact you didn’t get the calls you would usually get at home. You get most of the refs out of that association and you’re still getting as close of a ball game as you had tonight. West was right with you all. Chalk this one to West smacked you guys in the mouth a bit and luckily you guys responded and did what good teams do, found a way to win. 

Ha! Alcoa with neutral officials like in a state championship game would had beat the rebs by 3 touchdowns 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MeritIII said:

Yeah I’m sure the guy we fired ten plus years ago has been waiting to show up at a West football game and help us out.  Glad it was tonight.  

Maybe he’ll be there to hold your hand at Maryville. I’m sure they’ll only beat West by five points by your logic. Lol!

2 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

West has to play at Alcoa next year big boy! Better learn to play real football without the KIL cheating refs.:thumb:

Two different teams will play next year.  Hope the game is as good as this year’s game was - any reason you are so salty?  You know they actually have video and replay.  Feel free to watch it.  No one got cheated out of anything tonight.  

• Upvote 1

• CoachT locked this topic