Alcoa at West

WestHigh4Life

12 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

I can respect that. Alcoa won against the best 5A team. I should be very happy. But, me and the entire Alcoa fan base did not see it your way. sorry, but this was a un-bias called game.

10 minutes ago, MeritIII said:

And on that we can agree. 

Well, that's about as perfect as it comes.

7 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Hard to believe a guy from Mount Juliet feels the need to troll West so hard.   The two schools have zero history.  They've never played each other in any sport.  Plus, the campuses are 2 1/2 hours apart and MJ is a nonfactor in the state championship race.  I don't buy it.  

I went to Mount Juliet, and my kids went to Mount Juliet, my wife and I live in Farragut. How are things in Oak Ridge?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BCsportsfan said:

You should have been at the game. A game where Alcoa had more fans than West. You needed to sit RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of that fan group! :thumb:

I was there - and I am not going to bite on your troll.  Your band played well - and were respectful.  They reflected a positive image for your school and community.  

6 minutes ago, MeritIII said:

So the penalties were only called on non critical plays that did not impact the game.  So again we agreed you didn’t get screwed and the officials were unbiased.

Tell that to the Alcoa fan base that was at the game!

Again, West has to travel to Alcoa next season. The rebs will not be cheated like Alcoa was at West.

But, without all the flag West gets beat by at least 3 Touchdowns! 

2 minutes ago, MeritIII said:

I was there - and I am not going to bite on your troll.  Your band played well - and were respectful.  They reflected a positive image for your school and community.  

You should have come to the side with more fans.....fans booing the refs all night. sad a team had to overcome knoxville refs to win.

5 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Tell that to the Alcoa fan base that was at the game!

Again, West has to travel to Alcoa next season. The rebs will not be cheated like Alcoa was at West.

But, without all the flag West gets beat by at least 3 Touchdowns! 

Couldn't agree less. Coach Brown and his staff did a phenomenal job and Alcoa fought hard as well.

Edited by edwardblake

1 minute ago, BCsportsfan said:

You should have come to the side with more fans.....fans booing the refs all night. sad a team had to overcome knoxville refs to win.

Are we back to this again?  I thought we already agreed the refs were unbiased and did not throw flags on crucial plays?  We are not going to make much progress when you keep changing your mind.  

• CoachT locked this topic