FORREST AT MARION 2021

GeneralForrest

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

That was your spread remember lol. You were giving me 21

Funny how you forget that was what Sonny had it early. And you know I meant it as a joke but that's cool man. May even bump it up to 22 now since your heads a little swolt after beating Bledsoe. :roflol:

When that big win wears off a little maybe we can have a real chat :thumb:

That was your spread remember lol. You were giving me 21

Massey got as a 1 pt favorite now at your place. Our rankings on offense and defense are very similar. But don't tell your kids about that one. Go ahead and check Sonny's out again. It will get the rise you want.:grin:

20 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Funny how you forget that was what Sonny had it early. And you know I meant it as a joke but that's cool man. May even bump it up to 22 now since your heads a little swolt after beating Bledsoe. :roflol:

I did that to prove a point to another T poster. You get too tore up when you think someone is throwing shade at Meigs but you can comment when someone says something about Marion.

:popcorneater:

"We'll find out soon enough"

If you can't take it don't dish it. It's all in fun. You take it too serious.

I did that to prove a point to another T poster. You get too tore up when you think someone is throwing shade at Meigs but you can comment when someone says something about Marion.

:popcorneater:

"We'll find out soon enough"

If you can't take it don't dish it. It's all in fun. You take it too serious.

Lol nah, not tore up here at all. I look forward to our game is all. I take up for Meigs figured you could take up for Marion lol :thumb:

The whole find out soon enough remark is for real we play in just a few weeks and then it won't be in question. So you yourself try to lighten up some. I've not dished anything at all yet mind you. Saving that for our game.8-)

48 minutes ago, Yeti said:

It was a pretty big district win and I might add, at least we played them.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Lol nah, not tore up here at all. I look forward to our game is all. I take up for Meigs figured you could take up for Marion lol :thumb:

The whole find out soon enough remark is for real we play in just a few weeks and then it won't be in question. So you yourself try to lighten up some. I've not dished anything at all yet mind you. Saving that for our game.8-)

We'll see soon enough 

On 9/18/2021 at 11:07 AM, TheTruthPrevails said:

The little film I have seen it looks like forrest is physical and has a couple of weapons.  This should be a really good game.

Where can one find film on the 2021 Warriors to form an opinion on this game? I've seen a few clips on the 2020 team but nothing on NFHS or some of the highlight websites.