Lake County vs. West Carroll

TipToe421

Honestly, I don’t see Lake County having much of a problem in this game.  If it wasn’t for us roughing the kicker, West Carroll probably doesn’t score on McKenzie. Their biggest play came on a trick play.  
Our defense did a good job shutting down WC backfield.  
I will predict LC by 4 scores.  

Edited by VOLnWTN

3 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

Honestly, I don’t see Lake County having much of a problem in this game.  If it wasn’t for us roughing the kicker, West Carroll probably doesn’t score on McKenzie. Their biggest play came on a trick play.  
Our defense did a good job shutting down WC backfield.  
I will predict LC by 4 scores.  

I am more concerned with Lake County having a letdown after the Peabody game.

Hopefully LC will show up at West Carroll with their full roster. If this happens it would be the first time all year. Last week was without a key back up lineman and another player. I know you guys are saying back up lineman but the kid gives rest to several postions on the offensive and defensive lines. So yes he is key. If LC can avoid covid and get healthy then LC will be a serious threat in the playoffs. This is a big game. It is basically for a home playoff game. 

3 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Hopefully LC will show up at West Carroll with their full roster. If this happens it would be the first time all year. Last week was without a key back up lineman and another player. I know you guys are saying back up lineman but the kid gives rest to several postions on the offensive and defensive lines. So yes he is key. If LC can avoid covid and get healthy then LC will be a serious threat in the playoffs. This is a big game. It is basically for a home playoff game. 

LC by 4 touchdowns

11 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

LC by 4 touchdowns

I’m leaning towards a Decisive LC win for many reasons, LC is better than last year, WC lost all those stud linemen that gave y’all fits the first game, LC has played against Moon a lot and looks like they have figured out the schemes to slow him down a lot, I originally thought this would be similar to the first game you guys played last year, I honestly forgot you guys Donkey Stomped them in the playoffs ! I had to go back and watch highlights and was in my Tide Zone during playoffs and didn’t remember and or realize the playoff game wasn’t very competitive ! 

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

I’m leaning towards a Decisive LC win for many reasons, LC is better than last year, WC lost all those stud linemen that gave y’all fits the first game, LC has played against Moon a lot and looks like they have figured out the schemes to slow him down a lot, I originally thought this would be similar to the first game you guys played last year, I honestly forgot you guys Donkey Stomped them in the playoffs ! I had to go back and watch highlights and was in my Tide Zone during playoffs and didn’t remember and or realize the playoff game wasn’t very competitive ! 

Ahhhhhh, a donkey reference.....