AP 1A TOP 10 SEPT 27 2021

Southtowner

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

That team is the Peabody lunch lady team Roy. The are undefeated and play like a college. 

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

He must be talking about Fayetteville. 

Im not talking about on pirate toms pole.  That AP man has middle college on his pole. This is a bunch of mess.  You think im joking but im not.

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

We looked as bad as I've seen us look in many years last Friday night. Hopefully they will get things going in the right direction soon but unfortunately no sandbagging 

It looked rough for sure. I still can’t believe he just up and abandoned the program in the middle of the season. What a crappy card for those players to be dealt. 

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

We looked as bad as I've seen us look in many years last Friday night. Hopefully they will get things going in the right direction soon but unfortunately no sandbagging 

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

You guys will be fine by the playoffs 

Willy man Ive begged and pleaded with tide if our boys play that @ShaneJacobs man in Chattanooga to leave those Gannaway boys at home and bring the lunch ladies.  Tide swears the Peabody lunch ladies could Nick holes in the SEC.  We are doomed.  Im not joking either.

9 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Willy man Ive begged and pleaded with tide if our boys play that @ShaneJacobs man in Chattanooga to leave those Gannaway boys at home and bring the lunch ladies.  Tide swears the Peabody lunch ladies could Nick holes in the SEC.  We are doomed.  Im not joking either.

We would still have the kee brothers and several others 

59 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

It looked rough for sure. I still can’t believe he just up and abandoned the program in the middle of the season. What a crappy card for those players to be dealt. 

I totally agree.  It was a bad hand for both the players and the current coaches.  I know what talent is there and have full faith that things will get back on track but last Friday was hard to watch ( except the last few minutes)  the positive things I can say is our kids never gave up and continued to fight until the last second. Another was our conditioning you could clearly see that come into play later in the game. Ty is doing a fantastic job in that department.  I'm looking forward to Friday and hoping to see things improve.

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Roy I hope you can convince that Jacob's man because those Gannaway boys are real good. 

2 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

I see the score was 21-20. But I don't know anything about North Jackson. Y'all should've beat them by more?

38 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

I totally agree.  It was a bad hand for both the players and the current coaches.  I know what talent is there and have full faith that things will get back on track but last Friday was hard to watch ( except the last few minutes)  the positive things I can say is our kids never gave up and continued to fight until the last second. Another was our conditioning you could clearly see that come into play later in the game. Ty is doing a fantastic job in that department.  I'm looking forward to Friday and hoping to see things improve.

I agree our line play is as bad as I’ve seen. We couldn’t run inside or outside. Hopefully we will improve. 

2 hours ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

Yeah.  That was a bunch of grade A equine excrement.  I expected more from a real Pirate.  Say what you want about Tim Moore, but he stuck it out.  What really tears it with me is the hyping for over 6 month #AllGasNoBrakes  . . . Play fast and then he leaves alleged for a suitcase of money.  The entire Canadian Football league isn't worth the ethics.