Jo Byrns @ Gordonsville

croz6110

They have a very athletic quarterback and running back. Very similar to Gordonsville in playing style. They don't make many mistakes either. However, I don't believe their supporting cast is as good as Gordonsville, plus making the long trip down to South Side of Smith County will not do them any favors.

Gordonsville 27

Jo Byrns 8

On 9/29/2021 at 11:53 AM, croz6110 said:

1st region matchup for Gville.

It seems we play our best ball against JB. I hope to see it again Friday.

A Gordonsville win ensures the Oct 29 showdown is for the Region Championship (Even if one of Clay County/Gordonsville gets upset by RBS) and two (or possibly three) home playoff games.

On 9/29/2021 at 8:55 PM, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Running clock after half .

gordy wins easy. 

Got it right.

28-6 at half, and we scored two quick touchdowns. The clock was running by halfway in the third.

I was worried on the beginning as we came out flat and allowed JB to score on the first drive, but then we scored and didn't really look back. On to TC.

11 hours ago, croz6110 said:

Got it right.

28-6 at half, and we scored two quick touchdowns. The clock was running by halfway in the third.

I was worried on the beginning as we came out flat and allowed JB to score on the first drive, but then we scored and didn't really look back. On to TC.

TC is guilty of not getting up for weak teams too. I do not think we have played a complete game yet.

Welcome back  to the Creekbank.