Sonny Moore 1A rankings

sum1uno

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Just wanna put this out there. Play clocks are nice for us fans but really don’t amount to much in high school. Time is kept by officials on the field. Whether or not that clock started is irrelevant. 

Coming from another homer

If a delay of game penalty wasn't called on your team's opponent I'm positive you'd be the first to complain to the other homer sitting beside you or better yet start cussing the ref despite the group of children sitting in close proximity

See guys like you hanging on the end zone fences every week  

14 minutes ago, NigCuppy said:

If a delay of game penalty wasn't called on your team's opponent I'm positive you'd be the first to complain to the other homer sitting beside you or better yet start cussing the ref despite the group of children sitting in close proximity

Do you not understand ?  The refs use their own clock some fields don’t even have those in the end zone 

he is a Milan supporter 

I sit in the stands try harder 

15 minutes ago, NigCuppy said:

Lol. So I offer facts and you reply with insults. Typical. But you are right. I do hang out on end zone fences a lot. Usually wearing a shirt that says “BIGPURPLEMACHINE”. Come say hi sometime. But we all know you won’t. 

9 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Do you not understand ?  The refs use their own clock some fields don’t even have those in the end zone 

he is a Milan supporter 

I sit in the stands try harder 

I completely understand.  But you still haven't denied that you were aided by referee confusion during that play.  Honestly it also speaks towards the coaches being confused as well because they were taking their time calling a play with no concern for the field playclock or the "magical" playclock that the referee is using

Figures..........

Sitting in the stands doesn't make you any better than than the endzone gang.  That just means you drink more of the Tide Kool-Aid than the rest

Edited by NigCuppy
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Lol. So I offer facts and you reply with insults. Typical. But you are right. I do hang out on end zone fences a lot. Usually wearing a shirt that says “BIGPURPLEMACHINE”. Come say hi sometime. But we all know you won’t. 

Only the fences close to the concession stands. :roflol: