Rebs vs. Opun Dait

STARSNBARS

I’ve not seen it, but I wasn’t at that game. Besides, that’s one of the reasons I like to sit on the other side-to hear the fussing.

Last week, a player came off the field telling the coach to replace another player who wasn’t getting it done. Some might call that misguided leadership, but the father of the criticized player didn’t take it well. So as he started yelling at the player on the bench to shut his mouth, other parents began yelling at him. It was quite a scene. 

27 minutes ago, strongx said:

I’ve not seen it, but I wasn’t at that game. Besides, that’s one of the reasons I like to sit on the other side-to hear the fussing.

Last week, a player came off the field telling the coach to replace another player who wasn’t getting it done. Some might call that misguided leadership, but the father of the criticized player didn’t take it well. So as he started yelling at the player on the bench to shut his mouth, other parents began yelling at him. It was quite a scene. 

This sounds like the Maryville Rebels. Low Class.

On 10/4/2021 at 8:41 AM, ADS1 said:

Last time I checked, the Oakland(s) (Murfreesboro) is in Rutherford County...  Of course, I am just a country bumpkin from east Tennessee... what do I know? LOL!!! 

BTW, how many high schools are in Rutherford County, besides Riverdale and Oakland?   

Last time I checked, Maryville hasn't played anybody else from RuCo since 2013. Maybe this year Riverdale will spice things up a bit