Dresden (5-2) @ McEwen (6-1)

HevyReturns

Highlight reel run was Warriors QB I think, looked like a busted play one way, flipped back other way, outran & shook a few around outside, then along sideline he went & busted thru & hurdle jumped a pile of Lions & Warrior blockers in his way, kept on feet inbounds & added prob 20 yds until several tacklers on his back finally got him out of bounds. Dude ate his Wheaties that play & clicked into Hulk mode. (Don’t know if every minutiae is accurate, but tis gist of a fabulous run he made!)

9 minutes ago, HevyReturns said:

Highlight reel run was Warriors QB I think, looked like a busted play one way, flipped back other way, outran & shook a few around outside, then along sideline he went & busted thru & hurdle jumped a pile of Lions & Warrior blockers in his way, kept on feet inbounds & added prob 20 yds until several tacklers on his back finally got him out of bounds. Dude ate his Wheaties that play & clicked into Hulk mode. (Don’t know if every minutiae is accurate, but tis gist of a fabulous run he made!)

If he didn’t have to play every play on defense and offense no telling how many yards he would have this year. He’s got 1182 in 6 games and 16tds

19 hours ago, Pops1968 said:

Dresden has a lot of seniors on team from what I’ve been told. Friend of mine that lives there has mentioned that it may be tough sledding after this year with Dresden. 

Nope 6 seniors  and only 4 Start. My Boss is not only from there but his kid is a Sophomore on the team. 

10 hours ago, cdt said:

Dresden is mostly sophomores and juniors.  

This is correct

9 hours ago, Orangecountry said:

Minus 11 seniors 

Nope you don't have a clue

4 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Man you gotta love it when people say that crap. Like Huntingdon is saying they are so young but they will lose their entire line. Smdh

I can't attest to Huntingdon players grades I lost all connections to the team a few years back but that's still only 5 players if true. Their line play is usually pretty steady regardless 

Dresden is losing 6 seniors 1 lineman(plays both ways)  a safety and a RB are the most significant. 1 other starts and one of the other 2  still plays JV games.  The pictures of the 6 are on the Dresden qb club facebook page.     Here is this years roster and they have 7 listed pretty sure the other one has missed the whole season https://www.unapproved website.com/high-schools/dresden-lions-(dresden,tn)/football/roster.htm

Edited by Beagle
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Man you gotta love it when people say that crap. Like Huntingdon is saying they are so young but they will lose their entire line. Smdh

Well Dresden is pretty young and Huntingdon pretty much grows linemen on trees. Same reason Peabody was still considered the favorite coming into this season after losing 4 OL.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2021 at 3:03 PM, vandyfan1 said:

I don't know whose saying Huntingdon is young. We start about 8 seniors who are our best players. Our secondary is young starting 2 so and 2 fr. We're got a bunch of good young players to reload with but the heart of this team are seniors.

coach hodge passes the ball 24/7 .   his wife says he yells " throw the ball" in his sleep!    them ex qbs are all about wh stats.   don't take it personal.   when he was at bruceton as a qb, they wouldn't let him throw.   it's a mental disorder now.  we tried shock therapy, but it just made his nose glow red.  poor red nosed dide

• Like 1