Lebanon 21 - MJ 0 (late first half)

nrgrizzlies

16 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Who would they have more than likely?

Right now its a toss up... Could be Blackman if they win the next 3 .. could be Stewarts creek or Siegel... My wonder in asking is that as mentioned "When teams don't play s deep schedule you get exposed in the playoffs" I have been impressed with Lebanon... But is that region that weak this year?

35 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

Right now its a toss up... Could be Blackman if they win the next 3 .. could be Stewarts creek or Siegel... My wonder in asking is that as mentioned "When teams don't play s deep schedule you get exposed in the playoffs" I have been impressed with Lebanon... But is that region that weak this year?

That region is weak, but that doesn't mean 4-6A will go 4-0. Shelbyville has held their own for the most part this season. 

I rewatched the game online (I was on the field level so bad angles friday night) and I may be wrong. Our center can’t snap the ball to save his life, surely he hasn’t been the center all along. Slow snaps making the QB’s drift up. And we just force fed Throneberry for 4 quarters straight. I guess the coaches sat down in their meeting and said let’s hand it to 2, throw it to 2, and hope he beats them single handedly. A little less posting about how many scholarships we can get and better schematics would do us right. Is our HC and OC blind or what 

9 hours ago, MJMoJo said:

I rewatched the game online (I was on the field level so bad angles friday night) and I may be wrong. Our center can’t snap the ball to save his life, surely he hasn’t been the center all along. Slow snaps making the QB’s drift up. And we just force fed Throneberry for 4 quarters straight. I guess the coaches sat down in their meeting and said let’s hand it to 2, throw it to 2, and hope he beats them single handedly. A little less posting about how many scholarships we can get and better schematics would do us right. Is our HC and OC blind or what 

Let me see......Created a new account after MJ gets blown up.  You must be a disgruntled player? A disgruntled assistant coach? A disgruntled parent?  A disgruntled fan?    Or possibly a poster who has used a different name and didn't want to get blown up like your team so you created another account to not have to answer for previous posts?  Just guessing.