Let's put the women and children to bed! H20 @ Tc for the region championship

biggest

2 minutes ago, RTD said:

Tonight showed that TC is missing its starting QB and CB Kobyn Calhoun. That was a high difference tonight. With no threat of a passing game at all it's not that hard to see. 

The line you thought would dominate got their rearends handed to them… that’s the difference of the game!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

The line you thought would dominate got their rearends handed to them… that’s the difference of the game!

The line wasn't on the field for most of the game no conditioning for the past 2 weeks. They have been at home or in Florida on the beach. 

1 minute ago, RTD said:

The line wasn't on the field for most of the game no conditioning for the past 2 weeks. They have been at home or in Florida on the beach. 

If so, shows why b satt totally sux!!  You got to be kidding me. But RTD get us some players these next few years please or water runs the streak to 8-9.  You give a team a full week off the week before the region championship?? What kind of coach does that??

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Sportsman2 said:

Water town kicked tail tonight. Mean bunch wanted it more. With that being said if you know TCs 4 plays to stop you’ll be fine. Let’s be honest TC has more talent than anyone they played this year including Watertown. We were undefeated on talent alone. We got our coached bad. Watertown coaching staff tip the hat to ya. Congrats. 

I can agree with the out coached statement… Webster had a great game plan and called a great game!

3 minutes ago, TigerDaddy said:

Don’t give me that bs about that. Our kids were off a week before.Just admit that we dominated the trenches on both sides of the ball.

You'll play a game last week we didn't. Our starter didn't play against Whites Creek some haven't played a game since Oct 8 against Gordy. It's a bad coaching decision that leads to starters being on the sideline because they aren't in game shape. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

TC’s fan base should be upset with themselves too. Region Championship at home and H2O had more fans show up!

It's been like that TC fans are fair-weather fans they don't consider Watertown a big enough game to come out for because of the rain. It's the reason none of TC games are allowed to be streamed online. 

10 hours ago, Hotdog11 said:

I don't think em watertown kitty's are ready for the undefeated Creekbank boys tonight... Especially with West returning to join X plus Holder on the D-line and the Legend of Boom in the secondary I personally don't see the kitties moving the ball.

This didn’t age well!

• Upvote 1