Battle for Top Seed in Region 1-6A SHHS vs JCHS

Jeffcofinest

2 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I bet Greeneville didn't have a single starter in the game after halftime. Heck they may have pulled them after the first quarter. East should of called in a Covid.

I do notice a predominance of teams with COVID and are going to lose by 35-50 have COVID forfeits. Interesting how that works.

9 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

They must of scored twice on every possession. 

https://www.greenevillesun.com/greeneville/greeneville-throttles-sullivan-east-sets-mark-for-most-points-in-a-game/article_a6292904-ebf6-51d3-beca-1ea8e04de0e8.html

From the Greeneville Sun:

• At one point in the first quarter, Greeneville had a 27-0 lead despite having run just three offensive plays and possessing the football just a minute and six seconds.
  • Greeneville led 68-0 at halftime, the second most points ever scored by the Devils in the first half.
  • Ten players had a hand in on Greeneville’s 13 touchdowns.
  • The Devils scored six rushing TDs, three passing, two on punt returns and two on interception returns.

And then this little gem:

Greeneville totaled 394 yards on just 25 plays.

25 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

https://www.greenevillesun.com/greeneville/greeneville-throttles-sullivan-east-sets-mark-for-most-points-in-a-game/article_a6292904-ebf6-51d3-beca-1ea8e04de0e8.html

From the Greeneville Sun:

• At one point in the first quarter, Greeneville had a 27-0 lead despite having run just three offensive plays and possessing the football just a minute and six seconds.
  • Greeneville led 68-0 at halftime, the second most points ever scored by the Devils in the first half.
  • Ten players had a hand in on Greeneville’s 13 touchdowns.
  • The Devils scored six rushing TDs, three passing, two on punt returns and two on interception returns.

And then this little gem:

Greeneville totaled 394 yards on just 25 plays.

Blaze, I saw a little gem this am myself. The starting East QB threw all 30 of their passes, which means the starting O line was in there the whole time as well.

Edited by noonesfool