Dobyns-Bennett at Oak Ridge

TribalEmpire

On 10/21/2021 at 3:11 PM, SWVAHavokFan said:

By the way, I was the poster last year who said that after we played y'all week 2, and the OR community was all doom and gloom kinda like now, that I saw something in the Cats that night and I thought they'd make a deep run in 5A.  Well, I was right.  Maybe y'all will again this year.  I'll wait and make that judgment tomorrow night after 48 minutes have been played. @WillieTheWildcat can back me up on that.

I do back him up. He is an honest high school fan.

7 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

It was a great start for the poor Oak Ridge offense.First drive take it all the way down to 5 yd line and then fumble trying to fake a handoff.I knew right then it was over because they wouldnt be able to put more than 1 or 2 long drives together all night.How does Oak Ridge have 3 RBs better than anybody DB had.2 WRs better than anybody DB had and only score 10 pts and lose.We avg around 1-2 yds a carry.One deep ball all night and Heyward does what he does and made great play.We wouldnt dare wanna try that again.Then late in 2nd half after we stopped DB on 4th down we have a injury timeout for 5 plus mins.Offense somehow comes out and has to waste timeout to avoid delay of game.What a season

I hope to God there are a lot of changes after the season. That’s all I’ll say. 

Edited by SweetScience
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Is it just me or did #22 hardly carry the ball last night? The kid has been doing great the past few games and gets hardly no touches last night. Like STILLNUM said, what a season. Welcome back Willie, I’m glad the master troll isn’t you. Hope you’re doing well.

The master troll! Wow! My wildcats let me down! Again. Will we lose this week and officially make it the worst team in school history? Probably. Kids will be going anywhere else they can!