Dobyns-Bennett at Oak Ridge

TribalEmpire

1 minute ago, SweetScience said:

Yeah, it has been an extremely odd year, for sure. So happy for the Bravos though. Awesome series, and glad they finally got that LA monkey off their backs.

I loved it when Freddie stepped on the LA Monkey and his guts went squirting all ove first base. NASA after the Braves are done with the Asros your name will stand for Need Anoter Seven Astronuts.

BEWARE...Dark Humor Up Above. If you are offended you probably shouldn't have read it. Don't ya think?

58 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I loved it when Freddie stepped on the LA Monkey and his guts went squirting all ove first base. NASA after the Braves are done with the Asros your name will stand for Need Anoter Seven Astronuts.

BEWARE...Dark Humor Up Above. If you are offended you probably shouldn't have read it. Don't ya think?

Dark humor is like food, not everyone gets it….

~Joseph Stalin :shock:

38 minutes ago, Cactus Jack said:

A pretty bland DB team, a weak offensive team OR fumbles and not finishing drives let them escape with a win.  I would have to say that Science Hill may torch them next week unless they get some breaks. SH is more athletic and can score points, 

I would agree with you except that the Toppers can't seem to get it together as a team, they are just a bunch of talented unintegrated parts.    They should have beat us by 40 and yet squeaked out a measly 3 point win.     I do think SH wins this game but if DB catches some breaks it could go either way.

Kinda late with the WWA t-shirt report but I had my 60th high school reunion this weekend and being Chairman I was kinda busy. Had a hard time but finally came up with a new player #14 got a shirt. Boy this season sure has been loooong. 

Blazer1set I think you just hit upon Oak Ridge's problem ... We have some very talented players but they are very unintegrated!

WILDCAT PRIDE

OR and AC are having an off years, they come up every once in a while even to good programs, the combination of injuries, graduation losses, narrow losses on the field can snowball into one of those seasons,  Hopefully they are rare. OR years like that I can remember are: 1972 5-5, 1986 4-6, 1992 5-5, 2008 4-6, 2021 2-7, hopefully 3-7 by Friday.