The Real Lewis Co. @ Riverside Thread

@38320

1 hour ago, @38320 said:

Lewis Co. goes to RHS for the region championship. This one is for and by Lewis Co. and Riverside fans, and any others except one troll. If he/she tries to hijack this one, let's ignore it. I'm taking RHS at home for the region.  

I hope that troll doesn’t jump on this one too!

I’m with you on this. After last nights showing, I have Riverside all the way. Not just that Riverside is the better team but I just don’t see LC being able to come back mentally from losing to Summertown. Now, if they were playing Loretto or Unionville or even Spring Hill, that might be different but Riverside is formidable. Might as well just skip the game and crown them region champs for ‘21.

Hurts my feelings because I’m not going to be able to call Hohenwald “Regular Season Paper Champions” this year. I’ll have to wait another year! Really wish they had won last night. 

14 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

I hope that troll doesn’t jump on this one too!

I’m with you on this. After last nights showing, I have Riverside all the way. Not just that Riverside is the better team but I just don’t see LC being able to come back mentally from losing to Summertown. Now, if they were playing Loretto or Unionville or even Spring Hill, that might be different but Riverside is formidable. Might as well just skip the game and crown them region champs for ‘21.

Hurts my feelings because I’m not going to be able to call Hohenwald “Regular Season Paper Champions” this year. I’ll have to wait another year! Really wish they had won last night. 

No reply.

4 hours ago, @38320 said:

No reply.

Going from a 7-1 record and just outside of the top 10 to a possible 9-1 record or even, maybe an 8-2 record. However, we are now looking at a 7-4 record with another first round playoff exit. 

Hate to say it because I was soooo pulling for Hohenwald but I just don’t even see them showing up next Friday. Not being able to play Richland in the first round is going to make things tough on them getting past the first round.

Guess we are going to have to wait four weeks for the Riverside/Chapel Hill match up.

Edited by Pizzpatriot2