Portland visits Henry County

olddevil

31 minutes ago, RedPride91 said:

HC will see you in a few weeks!

I hope that happens, that will mean both of us are winning.  I am not that confident to make those claims.  We (Springfield) have some tough teams to play between now and the third round.  We aren't good enough to overlook anyone 

Edited by TheCommissioner

2 hours ago, RedPride91 said:

No Sir PPride, don't have a kid nor relative on this team. Roll Red Roll! 

I was just trying to get something stirred up. I'm glad to see our Panthers having some success this year. We haven't done much at all since moving up from 3A many years ago. I've been spending a lot less time on the "T" because we haven't had a whole lot to chat about. 4A and 5A have hit us hard, but I like what coach Inman has been doing with the young men this year. We've been in every game we played, and should have won at least a couple of them. I'm just hoping for a good, injury free game for both teams, and may the Panthers win!! B)  (I hope)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PPride said:

I was just trying to get something stirred up. I'm glad to see our Panthers having some success this year. We haven't done much at all since moving up from 3A many years ago. I've been spending a lot less time on the "T" because we haven't had a whole lot to chat about. 4A and 5A have hit us hard, but I like what coach Inman has been doing with the young men this year. We've been in every game we played, and should have won at least a couple of them. I'm just hoping for a good, injury free game for both teams, and may the Panthers win!! B)  (I hope)

While I’m thinking about it what yr is 3 and 15 for the Panthers?

12 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

While I’m thinking about it what yr is 3 and 15 for the Panthers?

Too old to keep up with all that these days. I just like to watch the boys play when I can, and for the first time in the 30 plus years I've lived in Portland, I haven't been able to go to any games because of my schedule change at work.  B)