OAK RIDGE vs Campbell County, Week 11

WilleTheWildcat

We (McMinn County) have improved as the year has gone on. Still haven’t played our best football yet. This years team isn’t as strong as the previous 2 years but we will definitely give a game to OR or CC. Not saying we beat either one just saying probably a good game. We need to cut down our penalties come playoff time 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BrushCreek said:

The Loudon game was a very good team for us to play right before the playoffs. They are a good team with athletes who are well coached. I expect Loudon to make some noise in 3A playoffs

Until they run into Alcoa and thumped like always. I hate it for em too, because if it wasn’t for Alcoa I really do think they could make some noise. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FilmCzar said:

That will be a big big L, too.

I've noticed that we keep it real about our team's poor play  here on CoachT ( lately myself included ) but the other teams are still giving OR their best shot..

Let's give our best shot on CoachT. Forget the 2 - 7 record. Remember we will have the best defensive player ( Berven )  on the field against CC, McMinn Co and Rhea County. Heyward maybe the best offensive player out there.

And enjoy the last part of the 2021 season with the friends you go to the games with.

• Thanks 1