Lake County vs Greenfield

TipToe421

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like LC will grab the number 2 spot in the region unless a miracle happens.Even if LC were to lose to Greenfield,West Carroll would have to beat an angry Trenton team.Greenfield will have to beat LC to make the playoffs from what I see.If Humboldt beats Halls,the Vikings are in no matter if Greenfield beats LC or not.If Humboldt and Greenfield both lose,then Humboldt is in.So Greenfield has to beat LC and have Humboldt lose to Halls.Id think LC will be ready against Grrenfield after losing the region title to Greenfield due  to Covid and not on the field.

I enjoy rooting for the underdogs, & when they’re not playing us I do pull for both our wee lil neighbors Gleason & Greenfield, but the Falcons will be all over them YellowJackets. Might be a running clock. LC still has plans for the playoffs and will be all-out from here on out. Will they be this year’s Cinderella “surprise” team upsetting some giant favorites? Anything’s possible and time will tell, so line ‘em up & turn ‘em loose!