Milan @ North Side

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

North Side has a chance to win this game, they do! But the need to do two things. First, they need to score 35, which isn't hard considering the fact Milan gives up an average of 31 points per game, and 43 points on the road. So, the task to score 35 isn't as hard as it seems.

The real question is can they be the teacher that gives out a study guide, but add a few wrinkles in the test to keep the students off guard and surprised? So far this season and throughout the Jesse Powell tenure, there hasn't been any creativity. In the past, I've bashed teams in the past that are predictable on offense. It's a must win for the Indians, but it shouldn't be a must win. No one that represents the blue and gold should be happy with the result that occurred last week. But I have to give credit for Tyler Reeder, his staff, and his program. South Side has a very good chance to beat Lexington and get that two seed in 7-4A.

I know Milan has been playing better as of late, I know they were competitive against Hardin County for majority of the game. The Indians can win this game if they get to 35, and if they throw some wrinkles at Milan. But if the offense scores around the 20's (which they have against their good/quality opponents) Milan will get the win. 

Crazy for me to say this, it'll be better for North Side to lose.

1 hour ago, TryNotToSuck said:

North Side has a chance to win this game, they do! But the need to do two things. First, they need to score 35, which isn't hard considering the fact Milan gives up an average of 31 points per game, and 43 points on the road. So, the task to score 35 isn't as hard as it seems.

The real question is can they be the teacher that gives out a study guide, but add a few wrinkles in the test to keep the students off guard and surprised? So far this season and throughout the Jesse Powell tenure, there hasn't been any creativity. In the past, I've bashed teams in the past that are predictable on offense. It's a must win for the Indians, but it shouldn't be a must win. No one that represents the blue and gold should be happy with the result that occurred last week. But I have to give credit for Tyler Reeder, his staff, and his program. South Side has a very good chance to beat Lexington and get that two seed in 7-4A.

I know Milan has been playing better as of late, I know they were competitive against Hardin County for majority of the game. The Indians can win this game if they get to 35, and if they throw some wrinkles at Milan. But if the offense scores around the 20's (which they have against their good/quality opponents) Milan will get the win. 

Crazy for me to say this, it'll be better for North Side to lose.

Respectively, I completely disagree! Lexington is going to win by a couple of scores! If, I have to eat crow, so be it. 

4 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Respectively, I completely disagree! Lexington is going to win by a couple of scores! If, I have to eat crow, so be it. 

It’s fine! But South Side had a tell of two seasons. First four games they were dealt with Covid. Probably the only high school in West Tennessee that had 50 players missed games due to Covid. Not exactly 50 players, but they had 17 players out each of the first two games, and 6-9 out for games 3 and 4. Both teams have won 4 out of 5. It’s a home game for the Hawks. I thought last week was a statement win for South Side. I think the players are buying in to that coaching staff (which is an underrated staff.)

2 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

I want to confirm here:

If Milan wins the game, the seeding will be SGC (2), Milan (3), North Side (4), correct?

1 hour ago, stacmot said:

If both Milan and SGC win, I believe that is correct.

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

Well, according to my local rules and regulations official. BPM. I have this conversation with every single year because he just knows how it shakes down always. 

If Milan wins and South Gibson wins:

SG 2 Milan 3 and North Side 4

If Milan wins and South Gibson loses:

Milan 2 North Side 3 and South Gibson 4

If North Side wins and South Gibson wins

North Side 2 South Gibson 3 and Milan 4

if North Side wins and South Gibson loses

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

See, the Yoda of local high school football has spoken. 

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I got it. I think? :shock: