Brighton at Springfield Rd 1

Kevin38

13 hours ago, BigRed88 said:

Y'all have 5 games scoring 34 or more points lol. Brighton has given up 74, 58, 57, 44, 61 this year in 5 of their games. :popcorneater:

Man, that is a bunch of points.  You wouldn't think the opposition would get the ball that many times.  There scores this year look like basket scores more so than football

Edited by TheCommissioner

1 minute ago, TheCommissioner said:

Man that is a by ch of points.  You would think the opposition would get the ball that many times 

Yeah I couldn't believe they gave up that many but apparently so. I really think y'all roll by as much as you want. Y'all's defense is good enough to keep them held down too.

On 10/29/2021 at 10:00 PM, Kevin38 said:

Okay this is it, my favorite time of year, playoff football!

There will be no rounds off this year, it will be a tough road all the way to Chatt. for all of us over in the west.

We got Brighton coming to town next Friday, they are 6-4 and that is pretty much all I know about them. I have to believe Springfield will be well prepared for whatever they bring and be able to get to round 2. HC folks I know you are a little more familiar with them than we are, what can expect from the Cardinals next Friday and how you do think we matchup with them...

#2 runs hard and is pretty shifty and quick

29 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

I believe our run defense has been the strength of the team this season so we should be okay...

Yep. This defense overall is the best since Dustin has been at the helm according to the numbers. So far they give up 9 ppg. Last season they gave up 12 ppg. I expect them to be ready and prepared.