WestMOlan travels to Marion

Mr. Postman1

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Marion is on upset alert in this one.  The qb position is the one player we couldn't afford to lose.  The offense is very vanilla but without him it is more so.  It will be interesting to see if things are changed up or not.  The young qbs don't fit the style that we have played this year so unless you let them throw it they won't help much.  My best bet would be put a rb back there to run the offense, otherwise the season ends in rd 2 if not 1.

Yall oughtta just play us with 10 players. You know you dont need that last one 

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Red point, top of the rock, rafaels pizza and Italian, succotache(Louisiana cajun), lookout mtn winery(pizza place) all within 10-15 minutes

I learned my lesson eating in these small town Italian places. We had some mexicans open an italian restaurant in westmoreland several years ago and lets just say they shouldve stuck to mexican food 

23 hours ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

Is Taye done for the year? I told a lot of people after they beat Bledsoe that Marion would goes as far as Taye carried them. 

I know he will try to play.   He will give it his all.  If he can't be effective running this is where the offense hurts Marion.  Haven't thrown much all year.  You can beat the cupcakes with this offense but eventually someone will stop the ground game and then you haven't worked on throwing it all year and you can't just put another tae in.  Things will have to change next year as the qbs aren't mobile like tae.  Hard for the rbs to get some room when there is no threat from the qb to take off.

I think Marion wins this game, but I think they will have to find a passing game going forward. I don’t think they can beat Meigs, H20 or TC just running the ball. Too many good skilled players for this team to not have a decent passing game. And that’s just going on what I saw Friday night.

5 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

I think Marion wins this game, but I think they will have to find a passing game going forward. I don’t think they can beat Meigs, H20 or TC just running the ball. Too many good skilled players for this team to not have a decent passing game. And that’s just going on what I saw Friday night.

With the qb 100% they would have a chance to beat all three, if he isn't 100% and I'm guessing he won't be, then 2 of the 3 we have no shot at.

Ahhhhhh Marion County, made this trip so many times my car will take me right to the parking lot without me doing a thing! IM SICK OF MARION COUNTY!!! Lol, I do think this year will be much more competitive then what it has been in the past! If we can score three TDs I think we win it! If not, another long trip back home! 

13 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

Ahhhhhh Marion County, made this trip so many times my car will take me right to the parking lot without me doing a thing! IM SICK OF MARION COUNTY!!! Lol, I do think this year will be much more competitive then what it has been in the past! If we can score three TDs I think we win it! If not, another long trip back home! 

Be tough to get 3.  Our defense is way way better than last year and we didn't give up that much.  Never know though, we might not get that many either, depends on the qb situation.