Rd. (1) East Robertson @ Meigs County

Yeti

Meigs will have their way early and often. ER isn’t a horrible team, but this is a horrible matchup. Groves would almost certainly be the best player on the field, but he can’t do it alone. I honestly wouldn’t expect to see him play much, if any, on friday. He’s taken some bumps and bruises and isn’t 100% healthy. I heard through the grapevine that the only reason he even played what he did this year, is because the staff at Ole Miss basically told him he had to in order to show them something, outside of tape, before he gets on campus. 

Whoever said this is over in the 1st is probably right. Id be shocked if Meigs plays their starters into the second half, and still doesn’t hang 50+

2 hours ago, Bump11 said:

Meigs will have their way early and often. ER isn’t a horrible team, but this is a horrible matchup. Groves would almost certainly be the best player on the field, but he can’t do it alone. I honestly wouldn’t expect to see him play much, if any, on friday. He’s taken some bumps and bruises and isn’t 100% healthy. I heard through the grapevine that the only reason he even played what he did this year, is because the staff at Ole Miss basically told him he had to in order to show them something, outside of tape, before he gets on campus. 

Whoever said this is over in the 1st is probably right. Id be shocked if Meigs plays their starters into the second half, and still doesn’t hang 50+

We won't score 50 even if we could. This time a year "if" we get a 35 lead younguns go in every time. 

1 hour ago, Mottomotto said:

If East can get their athletes the ball in space this may be a decent game imo, with that being said they will probably try and run the ball down their throat and get beat by 40

It's unlikely they will run it well on us. We have a star player at db that I hope we put on him. He's an elite athlete as well. I hope for it to be a good matchup if that's what we end up doing.

Edited by Yeti

3 minutes ago, Yeti said:

It's unlikely they will run it well on us. We have a star player at db that I hope we put on him. He's an elite athlete as well. I gope for it to be a good matchup if that's what we end up doing.

In the past 4 years not a single team has done well with not doubling Groves. If y’all only put 1 on him he will make some plays.