Rd. (1) East Robertson @ Meigs County

Yeti

6 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Health as always been the issue with the kid. I do commend ER’s staff for not putting a kid out there much with such a bright future and risking the kids health.

To me it seems the coaches have had his best interest in mind and kept him sidelined as much as possible to keep him from major injury.

If he plays against tc i think ER may have won. ER was missing around 4 starters against them. If he played against H20 I think it’s a 2 score game and not over after the 1st quarter

9 minutes ago, Mottomotto said:

If he plays against tc i think ER may have won. ER was missing around 4 starters against them. If he played against H20 I think it’s a 2 score game and not over after the 1st quarter

Not going to doubt you since it’s all hypothetical, but I do think his coaches have looked out for the kids best interest which is exactly what their supposed to do!

Good Luck to the Indians!

4 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Not going to doubt you since it’s all hypothetical, but I do think his coaches have looked out for the kids best interest which is exactly what their supposed to do!

Good Luck to the Indians!

We’ve always had a lot of respect for Watertown and how they’ve ran their program. We think we’re on our way to  competing with the TC’s and Watertown’s of 2A. People around the program are starting to care more, hoping we have a healthy season next year and play a great game vs y’all next year. Pond at ER has always had his players back and helped them get a chance to play college ball. We hope he starts winning with our boys on the field!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Yeti said:

We won't score 50 even if we could. This time a year "if" we get a 35 lead younguns go in every time. 

I think you can. 40 may be more likely but I think if you didn't let up, 50 is reachable. Definitely agree on the young guys. Like I said before I really don't see the starters playing more than a half. I hope I'm wrong...would love to see ER make it a game, but I don't think they have the power outside of Groves to keep up...and again, that's IF he even plays. If he really is banged up, there's no point in playing him and risking further injury when they aren't going anywhere in the playoffs. 

Edited by Bump11

17 hours ago, Mottomotto said:

I had an old friend from work with connections to Tyner.  She was wanting me to go to the TC/ Tyner game. I was thinking about the offer but I might have to reconsider. 

The games I watched was against TC and Forrest. I wasn't overwhelmed with ER in either game. I dont know enough about them to know who was missing or how that changed their game plan.

I would really like to see that TC / Tyner game. I feel that Tyner has a good shot at pulling the upset and owes TC from the last time they met.

I also really like Tyner's new coaching staff.

2 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

I had an old friend from work with connections to Tyner.  She was wanting me to go to the TC/ Tyner game. I was thinking about the offer but I might have to reconsider. 

The games I watched was against TC and Forrest. I wasn't overwhelmed with ER in either game. I dont know enough about them to know who was missing or how that changed their game plan.

I would really like to see that TC / Tyner game. I feel that Tyner has a good shot at pulling the upset and owes TC from the last time they met.

I also really like Tyner's new coaching staff.

Go watch tc/tyner 

16 minutes ago, biggest said:

Go watch tc/tyner 

You talked me in to it. Good memories from last time I was as TC.

Great program and history.  I know a lot of disgruntled fans as of late but it was pretty cool first time walking over that bridge and creek seeing all those banners and state championship photos blown up.

4 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

You talked me in to it. Good memories from last time I was as TC.

Great program and history.  I know a lot of disgruntled fans as of late but it was pretty cool first time walking over that bridge and creek seeing all those banners and state championship photos blown up.

Lol yall win win easily! It does have a majestic feel to the creek bank. It's a great place to watch playoff football