Rd. (1) East Robertson @ Meigs County

Yeti

1 hour ago, Tiger2 said:

Not saying we will overlook them or not be prepared  but  Forrest  is not that good of a football team

Marion talked about Forrest like they were pretty good so I'll at least give them a nod. Even if General did pick against us ( again )

36 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Marion talked about Forrest like they were pretty good so I'll at least give them a nod. Even if General did pick against us ( again )

General knew beforehand how bad Marion would put it on Forrest.

If talking good about a team after beating them by nearly 30 points means something then I might be worried but these Marion posters as of late got me thinking Roy as got them figured out.

I watched the game and checked out ER. We double the kid and play the matchups we should take care of business.

40 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

General knew beforehand how bad Marion would put it on Forrest.

If talking good about a team after beating them by nearly 30 points means something then I might be worried but these Marion posters as of late got me thinking Roy as got them figured out.

I watched the game and checked out ER. We double the kid and play the matchups we should take care of business.

Confirms what we now know about you as well my friend.....:flower:

Edited by TheTruthPrevails
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Yeti said:

It's unlikely they will run it well on us. We have a star player at db that I hope we put on him. He's an elite athlete as well. I hope for it to be a good matchup if that's what we end up doing.

Sorry to say if Groves is healthy he is no match for him. The only problem is they don't have a QB and haven't had one since the Swift kid graduated. I would have loved to see Groves with a competent QB and football coaches. Meigs will dominate this game from opening kick-off. I hope they don't spear your field like they did Watertown's.

1 hour ago, kingofthenorth said:

Sorry to say if Groves is healthy he is no match for him. The only problem is they don't have a QB and haven't had one since the Swift kid graduated. I would have loved to see Groves with a competent QB and football coaches. Meigs will dominate this game from opening kick-off. I hope they don't spear your field like they did Watertown's.

No need to be sorry. If he's that good, then he's that good. I will see if I can get a good highlight or 2 of him.

33 minutes ago, Yeti said:

No need to be sorry. If he's that good, then he's that good. I will see if I can get a good highlight or 2 of him.

He’s that good. I watched him and the Rogers kid go at it at Bledsoe a couple years ago, it was a good matchup and he was just a sophomore. We don’t have anyone that can guard him one on one if he’s healthy.

Edited by Dadof2

2 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

He’s that good. I watched him and the Rogers kid go at it at Bledsoe a couple years ago, it was a good matchup and he was just a sophomore. We do have anyone that can guard him one on one if he’s healthy.

Health as always been the issue with the kid. I do commend ER’s staff for not putting a kid out there much with such a bright future and risking the kids health.

To me it seems the coaches have had his best interest in mind and kept him sidelined as much as possible to keep him from major injury.