Rd. (1) East Robertson @ Meigs County

Yeti

ER looks improved since they’ve made a change at QB and their defense when healthy is pretty solid. Meigs is still Meigs and will still be too much for them I feel. Indians very much could have been 7-3 or 8-2 this year with great coaching. Hoping for a better season next year though. Rooting for Meigs to win it all this year.

23 hours ago, Mottomotto said:

ER looks improved since they’ve made a change at QB and their defense when healthy is pretty solid. Meigs is still Meigs and will still be too much for them I feel. Indians very much could have been 7-3 or 8-2 this year with great coaching. Hoping for a better season next year though. Rooting for Meigs to win it all this year.

Is ER healthy? I look forward to seeing the Groves kid play. We have some great receivers but none getting D1 offers. I'm curious if he will live up to all the hype I've heard about over the last few years.

43 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Is ER healthy? I look forward to seeing the Groves kid play. We have some great receivers but none getting D1 offers. I'm curious if he will live up to all the hype I've heard about over the last few years.

I saw him a couple years ago he was good then, I’m sure he’s even better now.

On 11/1/2021 at 2:23 PM, bigdawgtn said:

er has had some talent in the past and has the most i can remember this year. with that being said they are poorly coached. Meigs wins by 40 plus

I only watched ER play Forrest but their coaches did a good job on both sides of the ball in that game. They spread the ball out and used a ton of formations and were unpredictable in their play calling on offense.  

1 hour ago, Salem said:

I only watched ER play Forrest but their coaches did a good job on both sides of the ball in that game. They spread the ball out and used a ton of formations and were unpredictable in their play calling on offense.  

Hard to defend it if you don't see it coming I guess.