TC hosts Tyner

tcjacket13

2 minutes ago, PiddyDaFull said:

Any chance the TC football players hop on coacht again this week to bash @TynerRamFan like they did @H2Oman?

Hopefully Blake gets that fixed because that exchange on here last week between your players and H20Man was pathetic. It might also be a good idea to tell that Mcguire boy who was yelling and cussing at our entire team and a few coaches at halftime to stay home this week because these Tyner boys are liable to fold him.

I find it hard to believe TC recover's from that devastating loss last week and predict a big Tyner beatdown. 

TynerRamFan post are a little tamer than mine, so I doubt it! 

PS: As soon as I realized I was probably dealing with real kids I backed off. Either way it was not a good look for either of us!

My apologies for letting it get that far, but they switched gears on me fast!

18 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

TynerRamFan post are a little tamer than mine, so I doubt it! 

PS: As soon as I realized I was probably dealing with real kids I backed off. Either way it was not a good look for either of us!

My apologies for letting it get that far, but they switched gears on me fast!

I try not to get too emotional about these games but sometimes certain folk make it personal and are really into their feelings! It's only a game and I am too old to have "keyboard wars" with juveniles!

6 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

I try not to get too emotional about these games but sometimes certain folk make it personal and are really into their feelings! It's only a game and I am too old to have "keyboard wars" with juveniles!

I agree… I like to kid around a little more than I should though. We had some kids last week that got a little bit to much in their feelings I believe. 

As I’ve said before… all your posters are classy guys! I hope y’all get over the TC hump this week!

26 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I agree… I like to kid around a little more than I should though. We had some kids last week that got a little bit to much in their feelings I believe. 

As I’ve said before… all your posters are classy guys! I hope y’all get over the TC hump this week!

Thanks, man!! It's been 3 years in a row so I just hope we can move past TC.

1 hour ago, PiddyDaFull said:

Any chance the TC football players hop on coacht again this week to bash @TynerRamFan like they did @H2Oman?

Hopefully Blake gets that fixed because that exchange on here last week between your players and H20Man was pathetic. It might also be a good idea to tell that Mcguire boy who was yelling and cussing at our entire team and a few coaches at halftime to stay home this week because these Tyner boys are liable to fold him.

I find it hard to believe TC recover's from that devastating loss last week and predict a big Tyner beatdown. 

Why didn’t you do something about it then chubby? 

Unbelievable, the hatred for H2O is as strong as it use to be for FC, which is sad. It’s extremely disappointing that some fans have sank to such a low level. Part of the reason I’m out after this year, nothing but drama childish hometown bull… I will always love my hometown and TC but it is becoming what we used to despise.  

20 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Unbelievable, the hatred for H2O is as strong as it use to be for FC, which is sad. It’s extremely disappointing that some fans have sank to such a low level. Part of the reason I’m out after this year, nothing but drama childish hometown bull… I will always love my hometown and TC but it is becoming what we used to despise.  

Don’t quit on them over hating us..It’s evident you care deeply about that program and love what you do!

Stay after it man!

Edited by H2Oman

22 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

I agree with h20, I kinda like some of yall as much as the hair  on my buttocks 

33 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

SOFT

4 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Don’t quit on them over hating us..It’s evident you care deeply about that program and love what you do!

Stay after it man!

Not the main reason I’m stepping away, i have a stronger passion than radio that has been calling my name since I graduated high school, and this past summer I dove into an opportunity to chase a dream and enrolled as a 26 yr old college Freshman, and that dream is very obtainable but unfortunately to accomplish that dream I need my Friday nights back, I will still pay attention on here and will still go to some games, not just TC games. Me and my wife are also looking forward to starting a family(lord willing). To anyone else out there on these boards, it’s never to late to chase you dream and every dream is worth chasing! I’ll still be on here frequently for the rest of the season, and would appreciate any prayers to help me along the way. Never goodbyes always see you laters:thumb:

• Like 3

• CoachT locked this topic