Round 2: Oneida @ South Greene

Spike016

1 hour ago, Tootie said:

If he didn’t run the ball, I would say he was definitely not 100 percent. He was a one man show against us (Hampton) in the first half. 

Everyone was certain he was 100% before the game. Didn’t see any signs of a limp or hitch when he scrambled. Maybe he was just waiting for all those wide open lanes they talked about all week to open up :roflol:

Edited by crow

15 minutes ago, crow said:

Everyone was certain he was 100% before the game. Didn’t see any signs of a limp or hitch when he scrambled. Maybe he was just waiting for all those wide open lanes they talked about all week to open up :roflol:

The only person I saw say that he 100% was Romans. I did not say that.  He most definitely was not.

39 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Oneida very impressive even tho it got a little closer at the end. 

No way we were going to keep them scoreless or even 14 points. They were averaging almost 40 per game. They’re a dangerous offense. 

Edited by crow

2 hours ago, Rebel82 said:

He typically plays defense, which he did not in this game and he also didn’t run the ball. So no. I don’t think he we 100%. 

Well don’t wanna speculate on injuries but it’s playoffs. They are a lot of kids that are hurtin and still guttin it out and playin. I was always told there is a difference in bein hurt and bein injured. They are ALOT of kids that are hurt this time of year. 

44 minutes ago, Rebel82 said:

The only person I saw say that he 100% was Romans. I did not say that.  He most definitely was not.

Man we heard blow out and can’t play with us talk all week. I’m just trying to get those cats to come back and own it. But I’m certain those folks that talked all the “own you 2018 @$$ whooping and you’re gonna like this one to” aren’t lining up to own or like theirs. My comment wasn’t aimed at you specifically. 

3 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Well don’t wanna speculate on injuries but it’s playoffs. They are a lot of kids that are hurtin and still guttin it out and playin. I was always told there is a difference in bein hurt and bein injured. They are ALOT of kids that are hurt this time of year. 

Long season, most are dinged up to some degree. Next man up, right?

1 minute ago, crow said:

Man we heard blow out and can’t play with us talk all week. I’m just trying to get those cats to come back and own it. But I’m certain those folks that talked all the “own you 2018 @$$ whooping and you’re gonna like this one to” aren’t lining up to own or like theirs. My comment wasn’t aimed at you specifically. 

82 is a good poster, not so crazy about some of the others.