Trousdale at Meigs County

tcjacket13

19 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

Oh most definitely we all do for the most part....some are a little more sensitive than others but still like to have a good time and aggravate one another. I honestly wouldn't mind playing you guys but then again wouldn't be upset if us and TC both won so we could stay at home lol. I just hope we can slow Marion down and make them punt at least 4 times.

Good luck. Nothing against you guys either but we would much rather play Marion and face that running attack then have to see H2O come to Decatur.

What I have seen on film it looks like they are a lot more versatile and dangerous. 

8 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

It was about the same. Meigs was up 22-0 at the half but was playing very consistently with I think 5 different players running the ball. They did the same in the second half and started getting subs in early. I’m interested in seeing if Marion in fully healthy, they scored more on Westmoreland than Watertown and TC combined they might get us all.

All I keep hearing is about how megis dfence is the greatest thing since slice bread! If that's true east should not of score 12 pts! Now I have no doubt megis is great but to say they are the best in 2a is crazy without playing the game's

Edited by biggest

5 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

:thumb: lol

I will say this if megis is physical on Friday night they will beat Tc . I haven't see megis play a down on tape, but judging from past they are a physical team tc normally is to , but they don't seem to like to get hit this year 

Edited by biggest

1 hour ago, biggest said:

All I keep hearing is about how megis dfence is the greatest thing since slice bread! If that's true east should not of score 12 pts! Now I have no doubt megis is great but to say they are the best in 2a is crazy without playing the game's

All we hear is how Watertown has the best coaches because they turned around a down year into a productive season. Now I have no doubt your coaches are good but to say that without winning it all is crazy without finishing the season's games. Sound familiar?:grin:

I will say this if megis is physical on Friday night they will beat Tc . I haven't see megis play a down on tape, but judging from past they are a physical team tc normally is to , but they don't seem to like to get hit this year 

I like poking you guys lol, TC always starts their silly banter when we play them and they absolutely hate it when we come back on them. Truth is I like you and H20 man and have always enjoyed your posts and banter. If physicality is all it takes to win against TC than we've already got a 14-0 lead before they get off the bus.

Edited by Yeti

8 minutes ago, Yeti said:

All we hear is how Watertown has the best coaches because they turned around a down year into a productive season. Now I have no doubt your coaches are good but to say that without winning it all is crazy without finishing the season's games. Sound familiar?:grin:

Not everyone had a cake walk until the 4th round every year ,last I checked yall couldn't finish either  lol

Edited by biggest

Not everyone had a cake walk until the 4th round every year last I checked yall couldn't finish either  lol

True, but we made it to the dance before we couldn't finish. H20 had a premature eja, er ejection out of the playoffs before then.