Trousdale at Meigs County

tcjacket13

7 hours ago, TCRadio said:

That was one of my top 3 calls, since I started doing radio in 2013. Great game really was a teaser for this series all three games have been different but all three have been classics, I expect nothing less Friday Night.

All three games had some amazing moments. TC had a couple explosive plays in that game.

My favorite of the three was the one we lost at TC 32 to 29. Several highlight reel plays from both sides.

We had a receiver Caleb Hyde who made two of the best  catches and plays I ever seen in my life.

On one play he went up to grab about a 40 yard bomb from swafford with the DB all over him. The DB was in fact right in front of him facing him not looking at the ball and the ball was going to hit the DB in the back while they were both mid-air. Hyde reached around the DB to make the catch then they both fell to the ground with the DB's full weight on top of him. He still had the ball behind the DB's back with control.

The other play was the one he broke like 18 tackles and broke away from the same guy a couple different times.

YouTube Caleb Hyde or TC vs Meigs and you should be able to find it pretty easy. One is in a news report I believe 

Edited by Tiger2

On 11/6/2021 at 10:04 AM, DealLawyer said:

Yep. Great back and forth nail biter. 2019 not bad either. Last year, not so much. Didn’t see much fire or intensity from the jackets, which I chalked up to three tough games in a row after going on the road to undefeated Bledsoe and then Watertown. But who knows. Certainly tough for a smaller 2A like TC to win it all with a roster of like 43 and around 8-9 guys that play both ways. I was at the gordy game a few weeks ago and saw how tired the starters were coming off the field. They play a ton of snaps. 

Always some excuse. 

8 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

All three games had some amazing moments. TC had a couple explosive plays in that game.

My favorite of the three was the one we lost at TC 32 to 29. Several highlight reel plays from both sides.

We had a receiver Caleb Hyde who made two of the best  catches and plays I ever seen in my life.

On one play he went up to grab about a 40 yard bomb from swafford with the DB all over him. The DB was in fact right in front of him facing him not looking at the ball and the ball was going to hit the DB in the back while they were both mid-air. Hyde reached around the DB to make the catch then they both fell to the ground with the DB's full weight on top of him. He still had the ball behind the DB's back with control.

The other play was the one he broke like 18 tackles and broke away from the same guy a couple different times.

YouTube Caleb Hyde or TC vs Meigs and you should be able to find it pretty easy. One is in a news report I believe 

I believe you can find that catch from a news channel down towards Chattanooga. Both were great plays, and he difference in the game was what seemed like one of only a couple mistakes Swafford made in his career. 

On 11/7/2021 at 12:08 PM, TCRadio said:

That was one of my top 3 calls, since I started doing radio in 2013. Great game really was a teaser for this series all three games have been different but all three have been classics, I expect nothing less Friday Night.

I’ve decided to attend the Meigs vs Trousdale game this Friday night. Going to travel over the river to watch a classic. Hope to meet a couple of you guys. 
How bout some game reports? Predictions? Injuries? How’s the kid from Trousdale that got hurt Friday?

1 hour ago, Sequatchie33 said:

I’ve decided to attend the Meigs vs Trousdale game this Friday night. Going to travel over the river to watch a classic. Hope to meet a couple of you guys. 
How bout some game reports? Predictions? Injuries? How’s the kid from Trousdale that got hurt Friday?

Our lineman is out for season, no prediction from me except the team that wins this game ends up in Chattanooga imo 

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Our lineman is out for season, no prediction from me except the team that wins this game ends up in Chattanooga imo 

I sure hate that for the young man. Hopefully he will be ok soon.
 That’s a tough prediction with Watertown and Marion still to go. Also, south green and Hampton will be hungry at home in the semifinals.  But if I had to make a prediction I would say your right.  
You are a ok dude in my book. But based on the game being at Meigs and one of your best lineman out for the game I’m leaning Meigs by 4. Something like 24-20

55 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

I sure hate that for the young man. Hopefully he will be ok soon.
 That’s a tough prediction with Watertown and Marion still to go. Also, south green and Hampton will be hungry at home in the semifinals.  But if I had to make a prediction I would say your right.  
You are a ok dude in my book. But based on the game being at Meigs and one of your best lineman out for the game I’m leaning Meigs by 4. Something like 24-20

Totally understand they should be the favorites